Thread: Selling My GU Collection!!!

Talking Selling My GU Collection!!!

Hey I am trying to sell my GU basketball cards at the moment to get some extra spending money for LA. I MAY be willing to trade but only for Spurs. Email me if you have any Q"s. Peace Since I can't get the pics to work on here, please visit my website. thanks

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    could use both your wagner game used pm me

i like the topps chrome stoyakavich
    i have a tim duncan rookie
    and a tim duncan numbered 9 of 10give you both for the card i listed

What is the Tim Duncan 9/10? and which set is the rookie from? more details

yes the rookie is 9 of 10 and im not sure the brand have to look when i get back to my other house

Tony Parker RCs or jerseys, Ginobili RCs or jerseys, or TD or D-Rob jersey cards. You know that by saying "jersey" i mean "jersey card". Just clarifying myself.

well still cant get it today i think it is the hoops rookie
    the other is a fleer tradition glossy 2001 9 of 10

alright i have 2 tim duncan rookies they are nba hoops one is a hoops rookie 9 of 10 cb
    the other tim duncan that isnt a rookie is a fleer tradition glossy gamebreakers 9 of 10 gb
    lmk