Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paper-history's Items on eBay

Vintage Baseball Pickups with Scans

Picked up another nice lot of Vintage cards. The 1953 cards are in EX condition with a couple at EX/NM and very nice looking for there age. The Tigers card is strong at EX/NM. Have a look...

Warren Spahn 1958 Topps #494

Danny O'Connell 1953 Topps #107

Gus Zernial 1953 Topps #42

Connie Ryan 1953 Topps #102

Herman Wehmeier 1953 Topps #110

Al Zarilla 1953 Topps #181

Robin Roberts 1961 Topps #20

Detroit Tigers Team Card 1958 Topps #397A

Thanks for the look and when you have some time check out all my vintage in my inventory, all with scans !

Dale

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Nice pieces of history you got there, nice cards!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice, had that zernial back in the 80s. The 53 topps cards are the best.

SCF Rewards
    Country

what are we looking for for these?

SCF Rewards
    Country

If I was looking to trade them it would be for other vintage cards.

Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bhcollector28's Items on eBay

Very nice cards. In rescent years I have really gotten in to collecting vintage baseball...................slowly getting closer to completing many topps and bowman sets. My personal pride and joy is my 53 bowman color set (only need 12 more to complete) and the only big card i need is yogi berra (have found a few but I am being picky). I love everything in the 50's and 60's. Gathering quite the Mantle collection as a result of my pursuits is nice as well. I'm new to this forum and I hope there is a few who share my zest for vintage cards :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

love that old red sox logo

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Very nice Spahn do you have any 64's for trade? mostly hunting commons right now I can trade for other 64's or I have a few other vintage singles I can offer

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do not have an 1964s to trade other than 2 that I have in PC (common detroit tiger cards).

Dale

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See no page's Items on eBay

Vintage recent pickups......

EDIT: SORRY, I MEANT TO MAKE A SEPARATE THREAD, SOMEHOW I SCREWED UP AND PUT THEM IN THIS THREAD, BOY, I AM GETTING SENILE, AGAIN, SORRY TO PUT THESE IN THIS THREAD. To the starter of this thread, I apologize for screwing this thread up, your cards are great!!!!

I have been a member of this forum for years, and never knew there was a vintage area here, duh!!! I have been posting all kinds of vintage pickups in the regular show-and-tell area, guess i should have been putting them here. Anyway, here are some recent ones, by recent ones i mean the last few months, i am catching up a little by posting a lot since i havent been posting these here, sorry for posting so many, and there are more than usual even for a few months due to me recently having my birthday and i got some cards for my birthday:

Last edited by Dabigyankeeman; 05-10-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast