I have a question about the subject. When you pull an autograph redemption, are you supposed to get the guy pictured on the front, or is the guy just the placeholder? My brother and I both got these redemptions and I could have sworn his pictured Kwame Brown on the front. However, he received Vince Carter's. I got the exact same redemption (Kwame on front) but have yet to receive my auto, so I'm hoping that maybe I'll get someone different than Kwame (no offense to Kwame... well, maybe a little). Did it say somewhere else on the card who you were to receive, is it random, or am I just blind and my brother's card must of had Carter pictured on the front?

Also, does anyone know if there's a difference price-wise between the Courtside Classics and Hometown Heroes inserts you pull out of the retail packs as opposed to the hobby packs? Beckett doesn't indicate that there is. I have some of the non-serialed ones to trade, but I don't want to present them as being more than they are actually worth.