Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Lowballing BIN/BO?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

Lowballing BIN/BO?

forget it
    Last edited by superpieman; 04-11-2011 at 02:20 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

they do it hopeing to get the card cheap and flip correct

That, or they want the card but don't want to spend a day's salary on it...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (44)
    Country

That, or they want the card but don't want to spend a day's salary on it...

thats true i didnt think of it that way. i was wondering because whenver i have a nice card up it never fails that i get 2-3 offers of half or less of what it will sell for. i always assume that people are trying to get a steal

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

i put in low ball offers on ebay all the time...whats lowball to some isnt always low ball to all...for every 20 offers i feel are really low usually 3-5 are accepted or countered way lower then i would pay so it works out...worst thing that happends is it gets declined, or someone comes here whining about the offer lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Blue_dog_cards's Items on eBay

Buyers are trying to get a good deal i don't fault them for that, some seller have in mind that i won't take less then 80 for a card and if they can get that and don't have to wait the term of the auction.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TR (18)
    Country

yeah i mean theres no winning if its a card that sells for 150 all day long and someone has it at 250 obo someone here will post a link making fun of it..or if someone offers 75 for the same 150 dollar sv card you get bashed also..so its a 2 way street with mud slingers on both sidewalks lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See grayrob8178's Items on eBay

Well some people know they are listing that card at a way too high price...so the "low" offer should be expected.

But I agree, when you know that card should go for $100 there is always a person who will offer $30.