Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brittanyhoney123's Items on eBay

he is the guy that worked with the BIGGEST draws in the company. to say that he wasn't a top draw when all he did was main event and wrestle the biggest names in the company is insane. PEOPLE PAID TO SEE HIM GET HIS BUTT HANDED TO HIM. thats what a heel does to draw.

Agreed you don't work for the WWE and hold a number of belts for 10+ years without being a draw.....you have to draw and put butts in seats to be a constent main eventer.....otherwise his career would be more like Bob Hollys who was there because he worked well and was good for youth, instead Edge was like Macho Man worked well and good for youth but draws in fans......

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See banterooster26's Items on eBay

Agreed you don't work for the WWE and hold a number of belts for 10+ years without being a draw.....you have to draw and put butts in seats to be a constent main eventer.....otherwise his career would be more like Bob Hollys who was there because he worked well and was good for youth, instead Edge was like Macho Man worked well and good for youth but draws in fans......

Ooooohhhh yeah, dig it?

BANNED

Country
    Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears
    See gwo311's Items on eBay

a wrestling legend once said doesn't matter if your the most like guy or the most hated guy in this business but you will never be champ if you can't put butts in those seats, so those who say edge wasn't a big draw he had belt so he put butts in those seat maybe not as many as cena, triple h, undertaker, and orton but give the guy his due

SCF Rewards
    Country

You guys are missing the point. It sucks to go out and it not be on your own terms. It was not his choice to retire. He can NEVER be medically cleared to wrestle again. Imagine if there was something you loved to do and all of a sudden it was taken away from you. I feel very sorry for him.

You can all argue all you want about whether he was a draw or not. Like it or not he was involved in some very high profile angles. He was also involved in some incredible matches. The Kane feud was great. Rated RKO was good as well. Edge and Christian. Ladder matches. The Ministry. And SO MANY mores memories.

Love him or hate him appreciate what he did.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brittanyhoney123's Items on eBay

You guys are missing the point. It sucks to go out and it not be on your own terms. It was not his choice to retire. He can NEVER be medically cleared to wrestle again. Imagine if there was something you loved to do and all of a sudden it was taken away from you. I feel very sorry for him.

You can all argue all you want about whether he was a draw or not. Like it or not he was involved in some very high profile angles. He was also involved in some incredible matches. The Kane feud was great. Rated RKO was good as well. Edge and Christian. Ladder matches. The Ministry. And SO MANY mores memories.

Love him or hate him appreciate what he did.

I agree with ya, and yes it does suck....but its very hard to have a decent convo in the threads when some people are very childish and suffer from the I know everything/ I am always right and your always wrong ordeal.....

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lisleming's Items on eBay

HA all i know is he always got my attention especially the smart ™™™ days with christian and im sure we will see him again weather a special guest like the rock,a gm,an announcer or some role on a future tough enough

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (103) The Bench
    Country
    See jgannon0510's Items on eBay

I agree with ya, and yes it does suck....but its very hard to have a decent convo in the threads when some people are very childish and suffer from the I know everything/ I am always right and your always wrong ordeal.....

I agree with this statement 100% which is why I stopped posting in the wrestling forums. If you have an unpopular opinoin you're jumped on or told you're wrong. How is someone's personal opinion on something wrong?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See banterooster26's Items on eBay

Nobody's opinion is ever wrong. That why it is an opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (103) The Bench
    Country
    See jgannon0510's Items on eBay

Nobody's opinion is ever wrong. That why it is an opinion.

Well read back through past posts in this thread. Someone was told their opinion was wrong by another member.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well read back through past posts in this thread. Someone was told their opinion was wrong by another member.

that may have been me. I told someone they where wrong. It could have been you. but if I remember right its was about something that was an opinion question. it was about someone talent.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast