Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I remember as soon as I saw him debut that one day he would be destined for greatness. He just had a look about him that screamed top-shelf talent. I will have to root around the basement next time I visit the family to see if I still have the autographed promo of him I bought waaaaaaay back when he just came on to the WWF scene.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Everyone's entitled to their own opinion, but that doesn't mean it's right.

Example: Someone saying Ted DiBiase Jr. would be a better champion than the Miz....sure, it's an opinion, but it's a wrong opinion.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Example: Someone saying Ted DiBiase Jr. would be a better champion than the Miz....sure, it's an opinion, but it's a wrong opinion.

Hey! I like DiBiase....

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey! I like DiBiase....

I like him too. but the miz is going to to end up being the next HUGE guy. he will be in the main event for the next ten years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See apocalypz26's Items on eBay

yeah it is sad that Edge is retiring, most people say things like this when people retire but besides me being the BIGGEST HBK fan of all time!!! lol Triple H and Edge were my next favorites. I'll miss hearing his music hit "ON THIS DAY..." and the crowd react whether they love or hate him.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

The farewell speech on segment is going to be on Smackdown in a few minutes. They're recapping last Monday as I type.

Still want to believe it's all a work, but it really is the end for him. One of my all-time favourites.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 27tinman's Items on eBay

Unfortunately, it isn't a work. I just hope that he somehow finds a way to stay in the business (commentator, manager, etc.).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I can't imagine him just walking away from the business. I'm sure he'll be envolved weather its behind or in front of the camera

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mick Foley's blog about Edge.

http://mickfoley.typepad.com/

OPG Staff

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gladdyontherise's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

a wrestling legend once said doesn't matter if your the most like guy or the most hated guy in this business but you will never be champ if you can't put butts in those seats, so those who say edge wasn't a big draw he had belt so he put butts in those seat maybe not as many as cena, triple h, undertaker, and orton but give the guy his due

Not true, Jack Swagger and Sheamus make that false..of course Edge was light years better than them, but you dont have to be a draw to be champion..

Well read back through past posts in this thread. Someone was told their opinion was wrong by another member.

Probably me, and it's 100% correct, anyone can have an opinion, but it doesn't make it right. If you said "My opinion is the Great Khali is the greatest technical wrestler of all time." That'd be a person's opinion, but it'd be 100% wrong...

Yep

I like him too. but the miz is going to to end up being the next HUGE guy. he will be in the main event for the next ten years.

Can't wait for the next 10 years

----
    I still stand by my statement..great talent, but not on the same level as Cena, Taker or even Orton..and that is an opinion, and if anyone has solid proof to disprove my opinion to call it wrong, I'm willing to see the evidence.

Huge void left on Smackdown for now, looks like I won't watch much of Smackdown, can't get excited over the top faces being Christian, Mysterio and Big Show, that seems awful just thinking about it.
    Click banner for tradelist
    Hidden Content
    Dan LeFevour PC 192/283

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast