Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Nice stuff, thx for the trade

Thank you for the trade as well! They all look great!

Thanks Riggs

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Getting over a really bad cold and been down for the past few days. Did pick up a few in the mail the past couple of days.

Don Demeter - sent on 2/15/2012 and received back on 6/9/2012. Didn't sign a card of the Brooklyn Dodgers Stadium though

Steve Atwater - don't have when I sent this card but received it on 6/9/2012 as well.

Dual completed -

Archie Skeen - sent in middle of May and received it back signed by the end of May.

then sent it to Pete Smith on 6/2/2012 and received it back signed on 6/9/2012. Great addition to my Red Sox PC

Mike Scioscia - a member from another site got this signed for me for my 89 Topps set!

Enjoy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice successes.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Last week I picked up these:

2009 Topps autos from a trade on SCN for my newest set additions. These include: Alcides Escobar, Ramon Hernandez, Juan Uribe, Everth Cabrera, Matt Treanor and Macha.

Buster Posey - trade from SCN

Anne Donovan - thought this one was lost. Sent to her lae last year and received it back on Saturday with a nice note and she included a signed index card.
    Other pick ups:

Agnes Bruckner - sent 2 photos to her the first part of June and received them on Friday 6/15/2012. Needed her for my 24 television series collection.

Sally Field - my wife loves her so I sent a couple of photos and she personalized one to my wife. Signed the other 2 for me. I am trying to find a good address to send to Burt Reynolds.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

So I haven't posted in a while and just got back from vacation. My returns have been a little slow in the mail as I have not been sending many out. Work has been super crazy and life gets in the way sometimes. Anyways, here is what I have gotten while I was out on vacation through yesterday.

Grace Slick - sent 2 photos on 11/28/2012 and received them the week of July 4th. Both were personalized and I love the one with her sticking her middle finger up.

Cyndi Lauper - signed 2 photos. If only I could get Lady Gaga to sign the one with her. Sent on 5/1/2012

Chris Mark - signed 2 photos. Was one of the tributes in The Hunger Games. Sent on 6/1/2012

Beverly Mitchell - signed a photo from her role in one of the Saw movies. Excitied to get this one back. Sent on 4/17/2012

Brittany Palmer - sent 2 photos to this UFC hottie and received them back signed. Took less then 2 months to get them back.

George Thomas - picked up these vintage cards for cheap at a card show. Sent on 6/27/2012 and received them back on 7/8/2012. Nice additions to my Red Sox collection

Stephanie Brown Trafton - thought I would try sending her a card from the 09 A&G set. Hadn't seen a success in quite some time and in less then a week the card was returned signed. Glad too, b/c I know she was going to leave for the Summer Games soon.

Eric Wright - sent 3 cards on 2/8/2012 to the 49ers. Received them all back signed.

Chris Sabo - sent on 6/26/2012 and received 1 of 2 cards signed. One he signed was the 89 Topps. Finally glad to add this one to my set.

Sparky Lyle, Pascual Perez and Rafael Ramirez were all picks up from trades.

Enjoy and if you need addresses, please shoot me an e-mail

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Gale Anne Hurd - director/producer who is currently working on The Walking Dead series. Sent a photo to the studios and it was returned signed

Rachael McAdams - I think she is one of the better actresses in Hollywood and is super nice to her fans. She is fun to watch on screen and decided to try and send to her. Sent a photo from The Notebook and it was returned on 7/13/2012 signed and personalized.

Dual auto finished

Jim Corsi signed this card a few months ago and held onto it til this year. Took a chance and sent to Bob Milacki and wasn't seeing to many returns from him this year. Well finally my card shows up signed. Another great dual card to include in my collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

wow, missed that Scioscia pick up. thats a nice one congrats.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

wow, missed that Scioscia pick up. thats a nice one congrats.

Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Jeremy Hellickson - sent 333 days and was returned signed on July 23rd. Sent c/o of the team in the middle of the season and he finally got around to checking his mail I guess.

Teddy Newton - voiced the chatter Telephone in Toy Story. Received on 7/23/2012 in 33 days. Nice addition to my Toy Story collection.

90 Upper Deck cards received in a big trade:

Henry Cotto
    Dave Clark
    Chris Bosio
    Dan Pasqua
    Charlie O'Brien
    Felix Jose
    Lenny Harris
    Bryn Smith
    Jose Nunez
    Francisco Cabrera
    Mark Davis
    Frank White

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (139)
    Country

Went to a local card show on Friday July 27th and picked up the

11 A&G Minor and 09 Topps Infante and also the 60' Topps Keough

From a trade: picked up the 2 Heritage Minor League cards

Angus Scrimm (Tall Man) Sent 2 photos on 7/9/2012. Recieved them both back and personalized. Also wrote a nice note back. He has been awesome to his fans and I loved all of the Phantasm movies he was in.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 714151617181920 ... LastLast