Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Maildays <3

SCF Rewards
    Country

awesome man, think im going to start a thread like this.

cheers mate :) and do one, i find them interesting to read other peoples .. plus yours will be insane as you have some mad lakers cards ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more bubble mailers for me in the post today :D

The first is a Dwight Howard Supreme Court Jersey Card ... numbered to 299. Nothing amazing about the card, but it has a nice stripe on the jersey, plus it was cheap so couldnt not buy it :) All these cards are making up the base of my dwight collection, i will move onto bigger things once i have say 100 cards or so !
    Heres the Card:

Next Mailer was the next addition to my Panini Christmas Cards collection ... this time it was a Udonis Haslem from the Miami Heat ... The card itself only cost 0.69c so it was a fairly good deal i guess :D
    This is card number 2 in my collection of this set !

Thats all today :'(

Should be another 2 tomorrow i hope !
    Last edited by LeicesterBladex; 05-25-2011 at 07:22 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See rbdawg85's Items on eBay

Nice cards.

Really like the Quad Jersey cards :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice cards.

Really like the Quad Jersey cards :)

Cheers buddy :D thats probably my favourite of my collection sofar ! only just started collecting like a month ago, so not long found my feet.

What you collecting mate ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Mailers for 3 days :( hope i get some tomorrow ... i have 8 packages incoming .. some i ordered a month ago ! Hurry Up Post People :D

Also trying to locate a nice Howard auto, which is not to expensive ... would make my collection better i think !

Ohwell, heres to tomorrow (Y)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally 3 Mailers :D Containing 4 cards !

Couple of Dwight, and a couple of those Christmas Cards :)

Got scans of those ready loaded on my computer, but photobucket wont let me on to their actual website .. keeps redirecting me to the mobile version :@, ill try again later tonight, and if not tomorrow, when hopefully ill have some more :D

Thanks for all the views guys ! means alot

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking good man, keep it up, also are you going for the prime versions of the christmas cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

looking good man, keep it up, also are you going for the prime versions of the christmas cards?

Cheers mate, hoping to get a Dwight auto today or tomorrow :) got a few on watch in eBay !

And for the prime, I am hoping to get them, just think im gonna complete the normal set first, then I'll deffo be getting onto the primes !

Any nice lakers incoming for you ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

just a couple kobe jersey's, some lamar odom rookies, a pau gold refractor, and a pau 2 color patch, oh and some kobe/lakers base/inserts/rookies.
    Good luck on the set completion, the patch version will keep you hunting for quite awhile im sure.

SCF Rewards
    Country

just a couple kobe jersey's, some lamar odom rookies, a pau gold refractor, and a pau 2 color patch, oh and some kobe/lakers base/inserts/rookies.
    Good luck on the set completion, the patch version will keep you hunting for quite awhile im sure.

Nice mate :) look forward to seeing them !

For some reason I love gettin bulk lots of magic cards .. People sell them dirt cheap and gives me hours of fun looking through them :)

Out of interest how much is a Kobe jersey ? Seeing as he's biggest player in NBA I wold think there expensive ?

Thanks buddy ! The normal set seems hard to complete lot, With majority of people on eBay not shipping to me :( also the higher end players such as Howard and wade in this set are hard to come by !

I think the prime lot will give me a good challenge, will take me a year or so no doubt ! If you see any being sold drop me a PM !

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast