Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233

Thread: My Magic Maildays <3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone, thought I would update this to say this is the end of the road for me and my collection ..... Financial matter has forced me to sell everything, I have more important things than cards at the moment !

I probably won't stay on the forum so its a goodbye on that front too ... Like to say a special thanks to adadas for all his help in my brief collecting carer :D

SOOOOO everyone keep collecting :) maybe one day I'll return ! Good luck in your PCs :)

Also everything in this thread FT/FS ;-)

Blade

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh no, thats a bummer man, But I completely understand bro, Ive had to do the same a couple times, I myself have had to cut down on collecting recently, I hope that when life turns right side up for you, you'll be able to come back and enjoy this addiction, I'll get you a list of what you have here asap, just let me know when to get them out in the mail, and keep in touch bro.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry to hear the news, hope everything is ok. In your time here thought you always had good comments and cards to share. Good luck with everything!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hello everyone, thought I would update this to say this is the end of the road for me and my collection ..... Financial matter has forced me to sell everything, I have more important things than cards at the moment !

I probably won't stay on the forum so its a goodbye on that front too ... Like to say a special thanks to adadas for all his help in my brief collecting carer :D

SOOOOO everyone keep collecting :) maybe one day I'll return ! Good luck in your PCs :)

Also everything in this thread FT/FS ;-)

Blade

Aww, that's a real bummer...obviously there are lots of more important things than cards, but that's still rough. You had quite the Magic/Orton collection! I'd be happy to take some of those Christmas Cards off your hands though.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Aw man! Sorry to see you go! You wont even be able to see my Dirks!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hope to see you back! Good luck in the future...

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2330313233