Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Maildays <3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice mate :) look forward to seeing them !

For some reason I love gettin bulk lots of magic cards .. People sell them dirt cheap and gives me hours of fun looking through them :)

Out of interest how much is a Kobe jersey ? Seeing as he's biggest player in NBA I wold think there expensive ?

Thanks buddy ! The normal set seems hard to complete lot, With majority of people on eBay not shipping to me :( also the higher end players such as Howard and wade in this set are hard to come by !

I think the prime lot will give me a good challenge, will take me a year or so no doubt ! If you see any being sold drop me a PM !

For kobe jersey's it all depends, Ive gotten them for as little as $2(rare steal), and as much as $20.
    Base cards are still fun to me, my goal is to get every single Kobe base card out there, along with as many Lakers base cards as possible.

I'll let you know if I find any bro, they dont pop up that often, but Ive seen a few that have ended pretty cheap.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For kobe jersey's it all depends, Ive gotten them for as little as $2(rare steal), and as much as $20.
    Base cards are still fun to me, my goal is to get every single Kobe base card out there, along with as many Lakers base cards as possible.

I'll let you know if I find any bro, they dont pop up that often, but Ive seen a few that have ended pretty cheap.

$2 that's mad ! I would also like to get all the Dwight base cards :) I have like 40 of his base at the moment I think !

Cheers buddy ! I will pm you know, have something to ask you

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice magic pickups!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice magic pickups!

thanks buddy :) Welcome to SCF ! Hope you get some trades under your belt !

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well Photobucket still wasnt working, so downloaded Firefox, and it seems to be working off that browser .. something may be up with safari i dunno !

Ohwell heres the four cards from yesterday ...

Dwight Howard - Upper Deck - Winning Materials - DH

I Got this card off Ebay in a auction for two cards .... heres the other card

Dwight Howard - Upper Deck - Winning Materials - 12

I really like these two together :D One of my favourite cards to date i think ! Even though i got both of them cheaper than the price i normally pay for one game used !

Next i has a mailer from MattyBucs - Cheers Mate !

Two christmas cards for the collection ....

First Up we have ...... Anthony Carter from the Denver Nuggets

Next we have Ryan Anderson from the MAGIC :D This card is perfect for both my collections, it fits in nicely with my orlando magic collection, and also my panini christmas cards

Thats it for today :(

Todays post will come to my house in like 30-40 minutes (It Dont Deliver to my house until 12.00 :O) Hopefully i will have atleast one mailer in there ;)
    Last edited by LeicesterBladex; 05-25-2011 at 07:23 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Woman just been, and although she dropped off like 8 packages .. none were for me :'(

SCF Rewards
    Country

I know that feeling...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have some 'junk' game used and autos if your interested?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

nice pickups

SCF Rewards
    Country

i have some 'junk' game used and autos if your interested?

Send me a message

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast