Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: My Magic Maildays <3

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cheers mate :D

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like that Ryan Anderson; he's one of my favorite players on the Magic (which is my favorite team as well). I even got his autograph in person when Orlando was in Cleveland this season!

Have you managed to pick up a nice Howard auto yet? I only have one, an 08/09 Topps Signature that I bought for $20 at the National...very clean, affordable design.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really like that Ryan Anderson; he's one of my favorite players on the Magic (which is my favorite team as well). I even got his autograph in person when Orlando was in Cleveland this season!

Have you managed to pick up a nice Howard auto yet? I only have one, an 08/09 Topps Signature that I bought for $20 at the National...very clean, affordable design.

Yes Anderson is pretty sweet i agree :D Really ?!? how you manage to get that mate ? Was Dwight not around to sign you something ? ;)

And no mate ive not yet picked up a auto, hoping to get one in next week or so, but dont want to spend over $50 on it, if i can help it :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes Anderson is pretty sweet i agree :D Really ?!? how you manage to get that mate ? Was Dwight not around to sign you something ? ;)

And no mate ive not yet picked up a auto, hoping to get one in next week or so, but dont want to spend over $50 on it, if i can help it :)

At most NBA games, some players will sign on their way back to the locker room after shootaround. I got a handful of Magic (Anderson, Duhon, coach Brendan Malone, Redick, Jason Richardson) that night as they finished shootaround. Howard, unfortunately, didn't come out for shootaround that night...I also managed to get Kevin Durant, a great signer, in person when OKC was in Cleveland!

Have Dwight autos gone up in price lately? Last time I was checking there were several lower-end ones available for under $30...

SCF Rewards
    Country

At most NBA games, some players will sign on their way back to the locker room after shootaround. I got a handful of Magic (Anderson, Duhon, coach Brendan Malone, Redick, Jason Richardson) that night as they finished shootaround. Howard, unfortunately, didn't come out for shootaround that night...I also managed to get Kevin Durant, a great signer, in person when OKC was in Cleveland!

Have Dwight autos gone up in price lately? Last time I was checking there were several lower-end ones available for under $30...

Very Nice Mate :D bet it was well good to meet the players and get em signing :D

And no they have not gone up buddy, still got most for like $20-$30 just im asleep when auctions end and someone always snipers me by like .50c

SCF Rewards
    Country

DAMN missed a topps signature Dwight Howard Auto for $22 :@ :@ :@

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a single Bubble mailer today :( Ohwell had 3 nice cards inside for my Dwight PC !

First is a dwight howard insert, Upper Deck Masterpieces ... i really like this card, seems to be printed on a funny type of material ! MA-DH

Second is a dwight howard numbered card .. Topps Letterman .. Nothing special about the card, just the owner threw it in with the other two cards :D 365/599

And last another one of my game used ! seem to be gettin a nice collection of game used together :) Panini Donruss Elite 2009 ... 86/299

And thats all for today :) More Tomorrow ... Still pee'd i missed the topps auto for $22 !!!!!
    Last edited by LeicesterBladex; 05-25-2011 at 07:24 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice man!

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups man, hoping to be getting some stuff in the mail today too.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice pickups man, hoping to be getting some stuff in the mail today too.

Cheer mate :) I'll check out your thread see what ya got

Page 4 of 33 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast