Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Okay, I'm Going To Start A New Game

Okay, for anyone who has seen Mystery Science Theater before, you'll know what I mean...

For those of you who don't, what the show is is this guy and these 2 robots sit in a movie theater and watch an old crummy SciFi flix. They pretty much just cuttup on the movie, make fun of it, add their own dialogue... that type stuff.

So here's what I'm going to do everyday (as long as there is interest) is post a picture. You then reply something... whether it be something that is being said in the picture I posted... something that's going to happen... something that already happen... etc.

For those of you who don't understand what I mean as far as replies, check out this website :

http://prod.scifi.com/screengrab/cap...ery=1059637674

That'll give you an idea of what I'm looking for here. I know there's a ton of very creative people (*cough* RIMA *cough*) on the forums so we should end up with some good responses.

Knowing that you all are CardCash s, I'll give 5 CardCash to whoever I and the other Mods think is the funniest/most creative.

This one will be a trial run so everyone can get a feel of things. Only 1 per person so think about it before you post something.

"Of all the places in the world this had to happen here"

We need a bigger Pic :)

game-time cork

"I really can't believe it, this is very strange the cork was really in this bat before, now I have to figure out where it went, or is this the cork that only shows up at game time in the bats"

phhhhh *cough cough* "Thats some good sh*t,you wanna hit this?

"maybe after i touch this ill turn into a blue man"

I'm not that creative i had to try

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast