Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sports 10 Greatest Streaks

Sports 10 Greatest Streaks

http://espn.go.com/page2/s/list/indi...rtnersite=espn

I think the St.Louis Blues 27 straight years in the playoffs should be on there. Its the longest in sports history.

10. Chick Hearn's 3,338 consecutive games broadcasting streak
    I think that's a bit of a stretch to put a fruitin' broadcaster in here... Sheez, granted, it takes a bit of iron will to broadcast 3,338 consecutive games, but still, that ain't a sports skill.

Originally posted by RedRamage
    I think that's a bit of a stretch to put a fruitin' broadcaster in here... Sheez, granted, it takes a bit of iron will to broadcast 3,338 consecutive games, but still, that ain't a sports skill.

you wanna piece of me??????]
    try listening to paul sunderland every game!
    chick was the man

did u know he invented the terms "slam dunk" "finger roll" "cross-over dribble" among many others?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

The List: Greatest individual streaks

So, the BLues wouldn't be on there. And I think it has something to do with a good streak. Otherwise, how aobut the Detroit Lions not winning a playoff game since 54?

Streetjammin...

That's incorrect. The Lions won a playoff game in '91.

huh? what was that all about?
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

how bout the cubs streak of not winning the world series the hitting streak still is the best will probably never be matched

how about the red sox streak of not winning a world series. don't know the years but it's a long time

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast