Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mugmasher's Items on eBay

I actually got a hold of someone at Panini on the phone today.

When I asked about cards I have been seeing live for months yet not shipped to me yet she said "I don't know who is getting what or when they are getting it". I asked if it was possible that some were in packs and some were redemptions and she said "I have no way of knowing that"

Then she asked me if I wanted to get replacement cards for 3 cards that have gone past the 4 month mark (6 months actually) I explained that IMO there wouldn't be a card close in value for the Taylor Hall patch auto's since he was the 1st overall pick and she said "I guess I'd just wait for that one then huh?"..... then she hung up.

So if your still reading, I was told absolutely nothing for 16 emails (never answered) , 4 voice messages (never answered) and one actual live person.

Yay.... money well spent !!!!!

UNREAL

i feel for ya bro!!! i am also in the same boat!!!! in october i bought a redemption off of ebay for a ovechkin certified emerald auto numbered to 5..paid $350.00 for it...i have been going back and fourth with them for some time..actually two months ago i put in for a repacement and the lady told me one month it has been over two now..so i called back last week..and the lady told me there is no record of a replacment asked for..then she said she would not recommend one..since my card is of a higher value and so limited ..they have nothing rite now in stock to replace that one..ut it is just crazy that all of the other products released after certified had live auto's of him..so after all of this..I JUST GAVE UP.!!! WHEN IT COMES IT COMES!!! really crappy having it this way..after spending thousands on there products...and the funny thing is people bash upperdeck every chance they get...just crazy..

SCF Rewards
    Country

i feel for ya bro!!! i am also in the same boat!!!! in october i bought a redemption off of ebay for a ovechkin certified emerald auto numbered to 5..paid $350.00 for it...i have been going back and fourth with them for some time..actually two months ago i put in for a repacement and the lady told me one month it has been over two now..so i called back last week..and the lady told me there is no record of a replacment asked for..then she said she would not recommend one..since my card is of a higher value and so limited ..they have nothing rite now in stock to replace that one..ut it is just crazy that all of the other products released after certified had live auto's of him..so after all of this..I JUST GAVE UP.!!! WHEN IT COMES IT COMES!!! really crappy having it this way..after spending thousands on there products...and the funny thing is people bash upperdeck every chance they get...just crazy..

Sorry to hear it. That sounds like a sick card. With any luck at all they send it to you before he retires.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I was just informed that my Taylor Hall Limited Phenoms rc's have been shipped. Not to shabby since they were just made available in may, but what about the others that have been live since February?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I recieved a response email to the many I have sent and was told that 4 of my 20 something redemptions are in the inventory and will be shipped out to me by friday at the latest. This goes along with Panini fed ex'ing a package to me today containing the 2 Taylor Hall Limited patch auto rc's.

Nice to see.

Be consistent and eventually you will get a response.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've been waiting on a Calvin De Haas(?) Certified auto JSY /499 since mid November. I entered a code for a Donruss Skinner Auto JSY /100, and it got ....lost....

No responding email with my code, it isn't showing up under "my open (or closed) requests", and Panini will not respond to my Customer service emails.

The Certified? Whatever... The dudes' one of those guys that appears to be one of those who will never make it to 'the game'. It would be nice trade bait, but if it never came- it wouldn't hurt my feelings. The Skinner is for my son. He's JUST getting into the hobby.

UD has never screwed me on ANY redemptions. Panini? I'm thinking of never buying their products again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

You didn't keep the redemption card?

I've been waiting on a Calvin De Haas(?) Certified auto JSY /499 since mid November. I entered a code for a Donruss Skinner Auto JSY /100, and it got ....lost....

No responding email with my code, it isn't showing up under "my open (or closed) requests", and Panini will not respond to my Customer service emails.

The Certified? Whatever... The dudes' one of those guys that appears to be one of those who will never make it to 'the game'. It would be nice trade bait, but if it never came- it wouldn't hurt my feelings. The Skinner is for my son. He's JUST getting into the hobby.

UD has never screwed me on ANY redemptions. Panini? I'm thinking of never buying their products again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh, I still HAVE the original redemption cards. I was just REALLY hoping that someone had some ideas as to what to do before I call their "hotline" that doesn't have a toll free number. I have a feeling that the call is going to cost me more than both of those cards will ever be worth....

You didn't keep the redemption card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Have you tried re-submitting the redemption code online to see if it activates?

Oh, I still HAVE the original redemption cards. I was just REALLY hoping that someone had some ideas as to what to do before I call their "hotline" that doesn't have a toll free number. I have a feeling that the call is going to cost me more than both of those cards will ever be worth....

SCF Rewards
    Country

update from my end:
    got a call from "Theresa" today from panini, its likely due to the fact i contacted the bbb...wants me to phone a long distance number, which i will do - collect - tomorrow morning...ill let you guys know what happens tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country

I tried. It tells me that the code has already been used. BTW, we pulled this out of a new box, so it wasn't an ebay scam or anything.

I called Panini yesterday, and actually got through! The girl there said she was new, so she had absolutely nothing to tell me. I left my phone number, and her superior is supposed to be getting back to me about that Donruss card.

I also asked about the 7 1/2 month old Certified, and she asked me for a team list of players I'd like for repacements. I responded simply with Edmonton Oilers.

We'll see how that turns out...

Have you tried re-submitting the redemption code online to see if it activates?

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast