Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

As long as you still have the original card you can still get the redemption. You will likely be asked to upload a scan of the card to them and then it will be processed.

Good Luck to you !

I tried. It tells me that the code has already been used. BTW, we pulled this out of a new box, so it wasn't an ebay scam or anything.

I called Panini yesterday, and actually got through! The girl there said she was new, so she had absolutely nothing to tell me. I left my phone number, and her superior is supposed to be getting back to me about that Donruss card.

I also asked about the 7 1/2 month old Certified, and she asked me for a team list of players I'd like for repacements. I responded simply with Edmonton Oilers.

We'll see how that turns out...

SCF Rewards
    Country

I still have both, and that news makes me happy. Thanks, buddy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kcatthebat780's Items on eBay

Okay people, after the experience I had today, I feel I should share. I did get through both times I called today, relatively quickly, the second time in 10 seconds. I called the first time to get a status on a QA claim for a box I bought missing the stated hits. I gave her the number, and the lady asked if it was a Rudy Fernandez card. Finally, she got the right number and said to wait 4-8 months for a replacement. I said it was for missing hits, not a redemption, then she ssaid okay QA issues take 8-10 weeks roughly to be fullfilled. I said okay. Then i asked about the Kevin Shattenkirk Freshman Fabrics and requested a replacement. I said I would like Edmonton Oilers, she said "Road Island Warriors?" I corrected her, said it was a hockey team, and she got it, I think. I forgot about another redemption I had been meaning to ask about, the Paajarvi Limited RC AUTO. She said they are waiting on the player, i told her basically, I know mor ethan you do obviously, the cards are live on ebay, and she says they are waiting for him to sign. LIE. So I did what you have to do to get anywhere, I asked to speak to someone else. I get transfered to voicemail. So I phone back, and in 10 seconds the person I was supposed to get transferred to answers. I tell her about the card. She says let me check the stock. Comes back and says she has the card and will send it out right away. I talk to her again about the Shattenkirk redemption, and wanting a replacement for an Edmonton Oiler, preferrably of the same set. She says no problem, if there arent any to replace any other teams? I say no dont care. The second lady cleared up all my issues in 1 minute. Literally 1 minute. Moral of story, when you call, IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR WHITNEY. She knows what she is talking about, and will help you out quick. The first lady didnt know anything, simply put. She is probably new, and is trying to go with by the book answers that arent always right as you can tell. And i doubt she is a sports fan. So have faith people, TALK TO WHITNEY. Panini, if youre listening, this person better be in charge of the redemption and Quality Assurance department, if she isnt already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad you got it sorted out. I got my Paajarvi Limited auto rc on tuesday after calling repeatedly (it had been live for months too)

Okay people, after the experience I had today, I feel I should share. I did get through both times I called today, relatively quickly, the second time in 10 seconds. I called the first time to get a status on a QA claim for a box I bought missing the stated hits. I gave her the number, and the lady asked if it was a Rudy Fernandez card. Finally, she got the right number and said to wait 4-8 months for a replacement. I said it was for missing hits, not a redemption, then she ssaid okay QA issues take 8-10 weeks roughly to be fullfilled. I said okay. Then i asked about the Kevin Shattenkirk Freshman Fabrics and requested a replacement. I said I would like Edmonton Oilers, she said "Road Island Warriors?" I corrected her, said it was a hockey team, and she got it, I think. I forgot about another redemption I had been meaning to ask about, the Paajarvi Limited RC AUTO. She said they are waiting on the player, i told her basically, I know mor ethan you do obviously, the cards are live on ebay, and she says they are waiting for him to sign. LIE. So I did what you have to do to get anywhere, I asked to speak to someone else. I get transfered to voicemail. So I phone back, and in 10 seconds the person I was supposed to get transferred to answers. I tell her about the card. She says let me check the stock. Comes back and says she has the card and will send it out right away. I talk to her again about the Shattenkirk redemption, and wanting a replacement for an Edmonton Oiler, preferrably of the same set. She says no problem, if there arent any to replace any other teams? I say no dont care. The second lady cleared up all my issues in 1 minute. Literally 1 minute. Moral of story, when you call, IMMEDIATELY ASK FOR WHITNEY. She knows what she is talking about, and will help you out quick. The first lady didnt know anything, simply put. She is probably new, and is trying to go with by the book answers that arent always right as you can tell. And i doubt she is a sports fan. So have faith people, TALK TO WHITNEY. Panini, if youre listening, this person better be in charge of the redemption and Quality Assurance department, if she isnt already.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i called twice and emailed once about my Eberle mirror red jersey auto from certified, still haven't gotten anywhere

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yesterday I got my aborted Donruss redemption soted out. It's a good code- and should be- my son pulled it out of a sealed box!

I also asked about my plug player auto RC JSY from Certified. She went to check the stock, and as an optimist, I asked for Oilers as my replacement. I'm a Flames fan, i just wanted some GOOD trade bait, right? My Panini lady came back with 2(!!!) Certified numbers Diecut Autos /25. Gagne and Deslauries. The Jeff is # 1 of 25. I kinda like it. Took the chance on getting an Oiler rookie, but got 2 1/2 decent cards instead.

Had I known that Hall, Eberle, and Paav were out of the question, I would have filled my PC...

Once they're in, they're up for trade, though!!!

On a side note: DEFINATELY ask for Whitney. Thanks to the brother up top who had the great experience with her and posted it. She absolutely kicks ask!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Had I known that Hall, Eberle, and Paav were out of the question, I would have filled my PC..

they're available, i was just informed im getting an eberle jumbo jerseys number/auto /49 as my replacement

as well as 2 packs of certified (probably all base)

im happy with the replacement and response, but i only received a response due to filing a complaint with the BBB, otherwise id probably still be in limbo

SCF Rewards
    Country

they're available, i was just informed im getting an eberle jumbo jerseys number/auto /49 as my replacement

as well as 2 packs of certified (probably all base)

im happy with the replacement and response, but i only received a response due to filing a complaint with the BBB, otherwise id probably still be in limbo

How does everyone get packs or bonus cards like that?

SCF Rewards
    Country

How does everyone get packs or bonus cards like that?

i was told it was as a "gesture of good will", due to the wait, and likely my BBB claim

SCF Rewards
    Country

What the hell is going on with my redemptions....................................... ...........................
    It is very frustrating to not even get a curteous response from Panini...................................
    This will be the last time i purchase any of your products.......................................... ..........

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast