Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Cleveland Indians Pittsburgh Penguins Boise State Broncos
    Twitter: @DFWGrapher Instagram:

Looking for help on my signed sets (hockey, baseball, football)

Full details on exact cards I need are in the links in my sig, but here's a list of sets I'm trying to collect.

HOCKEY
    2001-02 Topps/OPC Archives
    2002-03 Topps Total
    2002-03 Fleer Throwbacks
    2003-04 Choice AHL
    2005-06 Upper Deck Rookie Class
    2006-07 Upper Deck Rookie Class
    2007-08 Upper Deck Rookie Class
    2008-09 Upper Deck Rookie Class

BASEBALL
    2003 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites
    2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites
    2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites

FOOTBALL
    2004 Topps All-Time Fan Favorites
    Any Heisman Trophy Winners on blank 3x5 index cards
    Any Super Bowl MVP's on blank 3x5 index cards

The links in my sig have info on what cards I need in those sets (both signed and unsigned), as well as what I have up for trade (signed). Let me know what you have and what you want!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

If you need JIRI FISCHER in any of your hockey sets, I can get him for you in January as long as you can supply the cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sweet merciful Jesus YES! I've tried him TTM for my Topps Total set with no luck. I'm pretty sure I have the card for that set so I can provide it. If you can get him in January, I guess get back with me when it's closer and I can send then.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Yeah, he has been doing a charity event called "Shocks and Saves" for the past five years in my area to help raise $ for the distribution of defibrillators throughout Michigan. Basically it has Doctors from the area play for "Team Shocks" or "Team Saves" along with Fischer and a few other former Red Wing players (Larry Murphy, Dave Lewis, Mickey Redmond in 2010; Larry Murphy, Dave Lewis, Joe Kocur in 2011).

Since he has started the event, one of these has saved the life of a teenage boy, and there might be others that I don't know about. After the game Fischer has an open forum like event to talk about what happened to him and such. He is very friendly and will sign anything during the event (as the crowds are relatively small when I have got him).

I've gone for the past two years and have ran out of items for him both times. Just note this and shoot me a PM in mid-December. I will know for sure if this event is a go (not official yet, but it is understood that it will have another year) and when I need it by. The more cards you have the merrier!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool, sounds good. Let me know who else is there. I need Kocur, but unfortunately I don't have his 02-03 Fleer Throwbacks card. I tried him TTM with it and got no response.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bigjohnmccaig79's Items on eBay

I have ways of getting husker heismans Lmk if you need them

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (46) Trader Retreat
    Country

Kocur was doing 1 per this past year so I wouldn't be taking him. Murphy will sign a couple per a year, Lewis doesn't care, and Redmond was a jerk and never signed 1 thing the entire day.

I'll keep ya posted.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have ways of getting husker heismans Lmk if you need them

Definitely need them. Let me know and I can print off my custom index cards for Crouch, Rozier, and Rodgers and we can work out a deal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bumping it up. Still looking for help here!