Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I NEED ALL EDGE JAMES, PEPPERS, AND FREENEY

I NEED ALL EDGE JAMES AND JULUS PEPPERS ROOKIE CARDS THAT I DONT HAVE...ALSO LOOKING FOR DWIGHT FREENEY STUFF I DO NOT CURRENTLY HAVE. PLEASE LET ME KNOW. ---bEN

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    2002 fleer platinum peppers
    2002 box score 1st ed peppers
    some other I think
    Have some james,freeney if you check my post titled 2000+ jerseys/auto/rookies you should find the cards listed there

2002 UD XL Dwight Freeney
    THIS IS THE ONLY ONE I NEED...
    ICED CARDS- I AM VERY INTERESTED IN YOUR 2 PEPPERS....I THINK I HAVE SOMETHING U WOULD LOVE BUT I WANT TO SEE WHAT OTHER FREENEY OR PEPPERS U GOT. -_-BEN

i have a peppers bowmans best gold #/99 but it's on ebay right now. if it doesn't sell i will let you know. it only has about 8 hours left

Ok.. well right now I have a stack of 28 different James cards. I will sell them to you 7.00 dlvd. If you really want me to type them up.. well lets put it this way. It could be a bit, quite a bit of inserts. I got a stack of mannings to go with it to. go 12.00 dlvd if both are wanted.. over 20 different manning cards

Jay

prophet, thanks alot but i am only looking for rookie or autographed cards...thanks alot, -Ben

are you interested in the bowmans best. do you want me to let you what happens with it?

yea...i am interested in it....i tried looking on ebay for it but i couldnt find it...if there is a pic i would like to see it...thanks alot, -Ben

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast