Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

There's a big difference in making mistakes at your job and blatantly not doing your job properly....but arguing with a Heat fan about foul calls is like trying to convince a 5 year old candy isn't an appropriate dinner choice.

And obviously you didn't read all of my posts.... I agreed that officials made mistakes, so I'm not sure what arguing with a Heat fan has to do. with it..
    Andrew Bailey Supercollector: 224/255 not including 1/1's (87.8%); 254/458 cards including 1/1's(55.5%)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed. I rather see my team lose after a legitimate hard fought battle than see my team win because of blown calls by the refs.

Exhibit #1 of dubious/poor officiating (feel free to add yours)

Gasol's finger did indeed touch the ball after Garnett. Look closely in slow-mo

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like Cuban even though he acts like an idiot often, he's one of the few owners who has the guts to stand up to David Stern.

Spoelstra is not that bad, he did stand up to Lebron earlier in the year when the Heat was losing and Lebron was causing drama, complaining, and trying to get him fired.

As for the Dwight over Rose for MVP, don't agree with that, even though Dwight put up good numbers and carried his team, he just as often mailed in games and hasn't play his hardest every game this year. If Dwight tries night in night out, he could be the most dominant force in the NBA, but it just wasn't happening. We can say his supporting cast was terrible but he only averaged 13 shots per game this season which is low for a player of his caliber, especially on a bad team.

I really dont know why I dont like him or the franchise, I just dont, and Havent for quite some time, and Im not putting Spoelstra down, quite the opposite, it just seems like if the heat do bad, he's considered the reason for it, and that shove Lebron gave him earlier in the year, would have caused me to punch the punk, or quit, no-way Id ever deal w/a player like that.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Agreed. I rather see my team lose after a legitimate hard fought battle than see my team win because of blown calls by the refs.

Exhibit #1 of dubious/poor officiating (feel free to add yours)

And , dude, andre, got to give you props, you start the most arguments about the stupidest things! Try to use some logic in your arguments. : )
    Last edited by boba; 05-27-2011 at 08:04 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

And , dude, andre, got to give you props, you start the most arguments about the stupidest things! Try to use some logic in your arguments. : )

Care to elaborate?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really looks like Garnett's taped finger touched it last. I just don't see Gasol touching it last. Anyone else, maybe I"m just missing it?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well, I think you just proved my point lol. Could list all your illogical arguments I have seen over the last couple of months but I don't think that would be appropriate + it would be a waste of my time.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Really looks like Garnett's taped finger touched it last. I just don't see Gasol touching it last. Anyone else, maybe I"m just missing it?

Maybe that's what it was. Something white touched the ball last, and I assumed it was Gasol.

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122