Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast

Country

Selling MY Collection !! Baseballs, Bats, Jerseys, Cards, Game Used Items JSA & PSA

I have a ton of autographs by some of the greatest sports stars to ever live. I have single, team and multi signed items. I have autos on jerseys, baseballs, bats, cleats, helmets, photos and sports cards. The list of my autographs include:

Babe Ruth, 1969 Mets Team Ball, Michael Jordan, Satchel Paige, Roger Maris, Mickey Mantle, Ted Williams, Derek Jeter, Kobe Bryant, LeBron James, Mariano Rivera, Joe DiMaggio, Casey Stengel, Alex Rodriguez, Evan Longoria and much more !!

All items are guaranteed authentic and come with a Certificate of Authenticity from either JSA, PSA/DNA, Tristar, Mounted Memories, ESM, ASI and MLB.

I have autographs of almost every player, so let me know what you want because I got it. Always accepting offers. Thanks !!!!!

This is the link to my photobucket:

http://www.photobucket.com/exquisiteautographs
    Last edited by sprtsrul11; 05-27-2011 at 10:01 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Don't use ebay's Items on eBay

any Koufax?

Country

Yes I have a signed 16x20 of Koufax and it is the photo of him with his four no-hitter baseballs

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Don't use ebay's Items on eBay

what are you asking for that? And what COA does it have

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent. with wants list.

Country

For the Koufax, im asking $160 for it. This is unfortunatley one if the only items that doesnt have a COA. however, i guaantee it to pass a JSA or PSA or your money back

SCF Rewards
    Country

dude the sanders in your avatar is amazinggggg lol
    PM sent. with wants list.

SCF Rewards
    Country

can u send me a pm with info on some mantle stuff, LJ ,tom brady stuff doesnt have to be anything real special thanx :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

dude the sanders in your avatar is amazinggggg lol

haha thx. sad to say its not even my favorite card in my collection...

SCF Rewards
    Country

i looove barry wish i even had one patch or auto of him :( also nice jumbo patch collection i collect them as well mainly from absolute collections for football and basketball tho
    haha thx. sad to say its not even my favorite card in my collection...

Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast