Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Jordan vs lebron!?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country
    See Nyfancam01's Items on eBay

It's not a matter of "Hating" on Lebron, Lebron is a great player, and arguably the best player in the league this year. But trying to compare him to Jordan is ridicules, insulting, disrespectful, premature, and incompetent.

I guess there are alot of us out there then... and im not comparing him to jordan

I'd take LeBron Over Jordan 24/7

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm not gonna lie though. Lebron James is a great basketball player but he's gonna need more "stuff" under his belt before he could ever be compared to Jordan.

Lebron is not even better than this guy, yet.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/.../birdla01.html

How can he be better than any of the Jordans, Birds, Magics YET?...... as I said before, Lebron is not even close to writing his legacy. He is still young and has a lot of good basketball left in him. Only time will tell where he lands on the all time list

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I guess there are alot of us out there then... and im not comparing him to jordan

I'd take LeBron Over Jordan 24/7

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

How can he be better than any of the Jordans, Birds, Magics YET?...... as I said before, Lebron is not even close to writing his legacy. He is still young and has a lot of good basketball left in him. Only time will tell where he lands on the all time list

He'll NEVER be considered better then Jordan or Magic though....

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Magic don't even belong in the top 5.
    Last edited by Hilfiger1975; 05-30-2011 at 03:16 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hahahaha maybe not in your book but its funny how Jordans own teammate, Scottie Pippen, even said Lebron will go down as the best player. It is an ignorant statement to say he will NEVER be "considered" better than Jordan or Magic. Its too early to even tell but tell me why I listened to Mike Greenberg and Chris Broussard talk about that consideration the other day on ESPN radio? He is already being compared to Jordan so dont say he will NEVER be considered as better than Jordan or Magic

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

This thread is very funny.

I dont care if you guys post your little mature facepalm videos....

You would take jordan, i would take LeBron.

Excited to watch King/RING James in the finals =]]]

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC (73)
    Country

really??

Because i'm pretty sure he has already been.....

The Man is still playing and Right now has his best chance to Win, Win & Win..

Why say never???

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

hahahaha maybe not in your book but its funny how Jordans own teammate, Scottie Pippen, even said Lebron will go down as the best player. It is an ignorant statement to say he will NEVER be "considered" better than Jordan or Magic. Its too early to even tell but tell me why I listened to Mike Greenberg and Chris Broussard talk about that consideration the other day on ESPN radio? He is already being compared to Jordan so dont say he will NEVER be considered as better than Jordan or Magic

Comparisons are done on a daily basis in sports. It does not make them a fact though.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast