Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice returns!! The Jones return is really nice and I love that you have an average of probably 2-4 of these 2012 pro debuts per day. It's funny that his name is Ajay, given that he is, well, a Jay.

Thanks. I think I have about 40 out there still so hopefully they'll keep coming back. I also sent out the last Pro Debuts I'll send this season today.

As for returns, just one today:

J.R. Graham 1/1 c/o Mississippi Braves in 7 days
    Really quick and nice return from the Braves' pitching prospect. He's been killing it this season, posting a 10-1 record at two levels and he could be in Atlanta as early as next season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing yesterday, but 3 returns today.

Robbie Ray 2/2 c/o Potomac Nationals in 9 days
    Nice success from one of the Nats' top pitching prospects. I really like the Nats so I'm always glad to get any of their guys, whether it be IP or TTM.

Josh Rutledge 1/1 c/o Colorado Rockies in 10 days
    Awesome success from the Rockies' shortstop. He's done a fantastic job filling in for Tulo and has shown great power for a middle infielder, posting homers in 4 straight games from July 29th to August 2nd. Love how this 8x10 came out.

Ryan Rua 1/1 c/o Spokane Indians in 20 days
    Nice success from the Rangers' first base prospect. He's having a great season in short-season ball and could blossom into a nice player for Texas. This also marks my 50th success in the Pro Debut set.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See kevbo617's Items on eBay

very nice returns!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man

Five more returns today:

Trystan Magnuson 1/1 c/o New Hampshire Fisher Cats in 9 days
    Nice success from the former first-round pick for the Blue Jays. He's been floating around in the minors for a few years now and finally seems to have his control down and is doing well in AA.

Juan Francisco 1/1 c/o Braves in 9 days
    Very nice success from the Braves' utilityman. He's leading one of the best benches in baseball this season and has really nice power. If he could ever get his strikeout rate under control, he could be an everyday player and probably hit 30 HRs a year.

Trayvon Robinson 1/1 c/o Mariners in 9 days
    Nice personalized success from the Mariners' outfielder. He's put up great numbers in AAA, but they've yet to translate to major league ability. Hopefully he can put it all together soon.

Tom Wilhelmsen 1/1 c/o Mariners in 18 days
    Great success from "The Bartender" and current M's closer. He's been lights out this year and even closed out that 6-man no-hitter earlier this year. Really happy with how this one came out.

John Jaso 1/1 c/o Mariners in 11 days
    Man, the M's must've all sat down and done their mail the other day haha. Love how this 8x10 came out and it's an even cooler success for me since he just caught Felix's perfect game the other day. Always love getting autos from the catchers who caught no-hitters, it's like one of my unofficial projects.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

Great stuff. I've gotten returns from Jaso and the Bartender too this season, and I have one pending with Francisco. I sent to Robinson on 8/6 but accidentally sent to the Tacoma Rainers- any chance they'll forward it to Seattle you think?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO(28)
    Country

P.S. I bet Jaso signed your 8x10 within a couple days of catching the perfecto!! Kind of a cool side note

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great stuff. I've gotten returns from Jaso and the Bartender too this season, and I have one pending with Francisco. I sent to Robinson on 8/6 but accidentally sent to the Tacoma Rainers- any chance they'll forward it to Seattle you think?

They might. They might just RTS to you as well. Or they might just throw it out. Every team seems to do something different.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just one success to close out the week, but it's a great one.

Mark Howe 1/1 c/o home in 4 days
    Really quick success from a HOFer. Glad to get another card from this set signed since I freakin' love them and it's a great one to boot. Awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow pretty cool successes. Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow pretty cool successes. Congrats

Thank you.

Had a great start to my week today with 8 successes.

Danny Woodhead 1/1 c/o Patriots in 266 days
    Always nice to get stuff back from last season, especially since I really don't send much football stuff out. Really glad to get this back.

Devin Mesoraco 1/1 c/o Reds ST in 181 days
    Awesome success from the Reds' rookie catcher. Always nice to get a spring training request back in August haha.

Jed Lowrie 1/1 c/o Astros in 130 days
    Really nice success from the Astros' infielder who I guess is catching up on his mail while on the DL. He was doing great before his injury and I think he's one of the most underrated shortstops in the game. I can't see why the Sox traded him, but as a Yankees fan, I'm glad they did.

Jarrod Parker 1/1 c/o A's in 118 days
    Great success from the A's rookie pitcher who was their #1 prospect coming into the season. He's been very good for the A's this year and is a big part of the reason that they're in the playoff hunt and that they don't miss Trevor Cahill.

Michael Choice 1/1 c/o Midland Rockhounds in 100 days
    Nice success from the A's #5 prospect and best position prospect. He had 30 HRs last season and is putting up solid number again in AA this season.

David Buchanan 1/1 c/o Reading Phillies in 19 days
    Nice success from the Phillies' pitching prospect. He's put up solid, if unspectacular numbers throughout his minor league career and won 11 games last year in Lakewood, my home minor league park.

Kevin Pillar 1/1 c/o Dunedin Blue Jays in 16 days
    Great success from the Jays' outfield prospect. He's been looking like an absolute steal as a 32nd-round pick. All he's done in his first two pro seasons is hit, batting .347 last season in rookie ball and .325 over A and Adv. A this year while adding 49 SBs with only 6 CS. He's gotta be the most underrated player in their system right now and you might start hearing more buzz about him next season after how he's done this year.

D'Andre Toney 1/1 c/o Greeneville Astros in 16 days
    Nice success from the Astros' outfield prospect. He's done pretty well in rookie ball the last two seasons and should get his first shot at a full season next year.

Page 43 of 96 FirstFirst ... 33404142434445465393 ... LastLast