Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks everybody. I've been doing really well lately, definitely stoked with a lot of the returns that have come back as of late.

Two more returns today, both hits for my Pro Debut set.

John Pedrotty 1/1 c/o South Bend Silver Hawks in 41 days
    After a good year in 2011, he really struggled in 2012 but I'm still glad to get his sig. Just a shame he signed in pen.

Nick Cuckovich 1/1 c/o Idaho Falls Chukars in 25 days
    Nice, bold success from the Royals' shortstop prospect. He put up really solid numbers for a shortstop this year and should get his first shot outside of rookie ball next year.

BANNED

Country

what numbers are you at for the 2012 pro debut set?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm at exactly 70 out of 220 (I'm not counting the All-Stars since they're inserts). After the Arizona Fall League is over, I should be up over 80 between 50/50s and consignments.

Anyway, just one success today, but it's an awesome one.

Yoenis Cespedes 1/1 c/o A's in 151 days
    Sent this on a gamble as soon as the season started and before he became a budding star. So stoked to get this one back. Dude is a beast and will be a force in that A's line-up for awhile.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Three successes over the last two maildays:

Kirk Cousins 1/1 c/o Redskins in 14 days
    Awesome success from the Michigan State alum and my 4th straight rookie QB success from the NFL haha. I really hope the 'Skins move this guy to a team where he can compete for a starting job because he's a real leader and I truly think he could start somewhere in the near future.

James Paxton 1/1 c/o Jackson Generals in 63 days
    Great success from the Mariners' pitching prospect. He's the third part of their fantastic trio of young arms with Taijuan Walker and Danny Hultzen and was the final one I need to get autos from all three. Really glad to get this back.

Jedd Gyorko 1/1 c/o Tucson Padres in 105 days
    Very nice success from one of the Padres top prospects. I can't imagine he won't be a fixture in PETCO Park very soon based on the absolute beating he's laid down on AAA pitching this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the Cespedes return. Im going to give him a shot next week. wish me luck

SCF Rewards
    Country

love the Cespedes return. Im going to give him a shot next week. wish me luck

Thanks man. Good luck, he seems to be catching up on mail and signing lately so now might be a good time to hit him up with a request.

Four successes to close out the week:

David Nelson 1/1 c/o Bills in 9 days
    Really quick success from the Bills big slot receiver. He was a great target for Fitz last season and the team is gonna hurt big time not having him on the field the rest of the year. Shocked to get this back so quick after his injury.

Mike Foltynewicz 1/1 c/o Lexington Legends in 115 days
    Great success from one of the Astros' top prospects. Guess he signed all his mail once the season ended. Not quite as nice as sig as I got from him on a ball IP earlier this season, but I'm still really glad to get this back because he's one of my favorite prospects out there right now.

Matt Duchene 2/2 c/o Avalanche in 288 days
    Awesome success from one of the best young scorers in the NHL. Thought these were long gone. He had a down year last season, but he's still only 21 with 3 seasons under his belt. He's only gonna keep working on and improving his game out in Colorado.

Jeff Skinner 1/1 c/o Hurricanes in 372 days
    Wow, fantastic success from the 10-11 Calder Trophy winner and youngest All-Star ever in any of the big 4 sports here in North America. Never thought I'd see this one again. This kid has a great future ahead of him and the 'Canes only continue to improve around him. Getting back these awesome returns from last season is only making me hate this impending lockout more.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Glad to see Foltynewicz is still signing TTM! As a diehard Astros fan I'd love to get him next season! He had a monster year this season!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I'm officially in drought mode, at least for me. Four consecutive days without a success. I hate this time of year for collecting. Of the last 50 I've sent over the past month, I've gotten 3 back. Awful.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Finally broke the drought on the last day of the week with 5 successes.

Hisashi Iwakuma 1/1 c/o Mariners in 12 days
    Awesome success from the M's Japanese rookie pitcher who is having a very good first season in the MLB. Very glad to see this one come back.

Nick Offerman 1/0 (email in TTMM) in 26 days
    One of my new favorite successes ever. Nick's character on Parks and Rec, Ron Swanson, is my absolute favorite on TV right now. Usually I don't send emails, but I just love the photo he's been sending out too much to not do so. It's way cooler than anything I could've sent myself haha.

Casper Wells 1/1 c/o Mariners in 46 days
    LOVE this success. I found this picture and loved it and just knew I had to send it and I love how it came out. Nice big signature and I love the short note. Might put this one in a frame.

Grant Buckner 1/1 c/o Kannapolis Intimidators in 58 days
    Nice addition to my Pro Debut set, the first in awhile. It's funny, I sent this, and then when I saw him play in person, I had no cards to get signed for him, so I was really hoping this would come back eventually or else I would've felt stupid haha.

Sean Coyle 1/1 c/o Salem Red Sox in 111 days
    Nice success from the Red Sox second base prospect. He's a pretty solid player all-around with good speed, though he struggled a bit in 2012.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always love reading your thread!! Love all the minor league returns you get!! Congrats!!

Page 48 of 96 FirstFirst ... 384546474849505158 ... LastLast