Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Could you PM me the addy you used for Pafko?

Pafko is in a retirment home in Michigan now and no longer signing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nothing yesterday, but 2 more TTMs today.

Hector Lopez 1/1 c/o home in 5 weeks

Tony Womack 1/1 c/o home in 12 days
    Last edited by Marshall658; 07-28-2011 at 03:40 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

2 more in the mail today. I've been sending out a ton lately (this is definitely the most I've ever sent out in a month) so I'm glad to see these still coming in at a regular pace.

Mark Eichhorn 1/1 c/o home in 16 days

Fernando Valenzuela 1/1 c/o Dodgers in 13 days

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another 2. That seems to be the pattern for me as of late haha. I also added like my last week's worth of successes to the TTMM.

Also, a small update. I won't be here from now until Friday night because I'll be in Las Vegas, so expect a huge post (hopefully) when I get back. I also plan on hitting up a Las Vegas 51s game while I'm out there so I hope to snag a few 'graphs while I'm there, especially Brett Lawrie and Kyle Drabek.

CJ Wilson 1/1 c/o Rangers in 2 months 5 days
    Glad to get this back, thought maybe it had been lost. I actually just sent out a Heritage to him a few days ago so maybe I'll be seeing that one back eventually too haha.

Luis Gonzalez 1/1 c/o D-Backs in 4 weeks
    Last edited by Marshall658; 07-30-2011 at 07:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks
    Twitter: @@djauwerda See djauwerda's Items on eBay Instagram:

Pafko is in a retirment home in Michigan now and no longer signing.

That's what I had thought... I missed it somewhere that he had purchased it. Thanks anyway!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (10)
    Country
    See devintolly's Items on eBay

how long did branca take? did you use the addy in the ttmm? i have been waiting for awhile on mine

SCF Rewards
    Country

Once again, I bought that photo. Not trying to be a dick but I wish people would read the full post.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well I'm back from Vegas and I had 7 returns in my 5 mail days away, 6 signed and 1 RTS. I also had an awesome and unexpected success while in Vegas that I'll save for last.

First, the RTS was Bill Mazeroski in a month and a half. Usually he RTS's stuff quick so I thought I had a shot with him when it was gone so long but alas, no such luck.

Onto the good news:

Darren Daulton 1/1 c/o home in 37 days

Jon Daniels 2/1 c/o Rangers in 7 days
    He added a business card and signed the back thanking me for the support. Very cool return from the executive of the year

Nyjer Morgan 2/2 c/o Brewers in 11 days
    If anyone would like one of these, let me know

Phil Bradley 1/1 c/o home in 23 days

Pokey Reese 1/1 c/o home in 20 days

Steve Balboni 1/1 c/o home in 23 days

And now for my IP and a little story to go with it. While out in Las Vegas, I went to a 51s game to take in a AAA game and try my hand at a bit of graphing before the game. I had a few guys in mind to try to get on a MLB ball but I never saw Drabek, Chris Johnson, or Brett Wallace, Brett Lawrie got called up so he wasn't an option, and Darin Mastroianni laughed when I asked so actually walked out of the stadium with a blank ball in my pocket. While waiting for my cab who walks out of the building but none other than one of the greatest pitchers of all-time:

Roger Clemens

Right on the freakin' sweet spot and everything (it looks better in person when there isn't a flash from my camera hitting it haha). He was there to see his son play and I was the last person he signed for before getting into his car and leaving. This is honestly my greatest IP success ever. I'm still excited about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congrats man, that's one awesome success.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This is epic beyond belief! Good for you man, congrats!

Page 7 of 96 FirstFirst ... 456789101757 ... LastLast