Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah, it seems like they get some more in stock every few days. Just keep looking Sawks.

Also, I noticed that the COAs that skapunk displayed do not state the balls were 'imperfect'. All the others I have seen have 'imperfect' on them.

I ordered a Hank yesterday when they were having free shipping, so I'll let you guys know how it turns out. Don't expect it to ship anytime soon, even though I was told it would ship by today. I know better, steiner!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i got mine today and it looks just as good as REDANDGOLDPRIDE's does. the signature is perfect and it just has 2 verry small toning spots on the back side of it that arnt very noticible. i will get some pics up when i can. it looks amazing. also the coa on mine ays imperfect. again thanks for the heads up on the deal!!!!!
    Last edited by beachboy22; 06-17-2011 at 12:14 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got my ball today. Was sent USPS Priority mail. I got free shipping to top it off! It did not include the Steiner velvet pouch. The ball and COA card were just placed in a plastic bag. The COA does not have 'imperfect' on it. Just a normal COA.

The ball and auto look great! There are two dimed size brown spots on the entire ball. One is on the top panel and and one on the side panel at the end of the autograph. Neither can be seen when the ball is displayed and the autograph is not involved at all! Plus, the best part is the ball has a great Hank auto on it. No smudges, skips, or missing letters. The auto is nice and legible, and on the smaller side for a Hank auto. Which means, when I display it you can actually read the entire thing. I am very happy, and will try to display some pics later today or tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

For those interested, the Hank imperfect balls are back in stock on the Steiner website.

Guess they had to scrounge some more up over the weekend!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See csduncan69's Items on eBay

Broke down and bought an Aaron and Schilling. Hope they look good.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thesorias3's Items on eBay

Just got my Aaron.. it's pretty awesome.. there was a very light brown spot that you can't really see. The auto is excellent. Very happy!

I ordered a Schilling and a Big Papi ball which should be here this week!

SCF Rewards
    Country

How are they coming up with so many of these imperfect balls? I'm thinking of picking one up, too, but they seem a little suspicious.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stoverc's Items on eBay

How are they coming up with so many of these imperfect balls? I'm thinking of picking one up, too, but they seem a little suspicious.

I agree, It just has the stiener COA which makes people think its real.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I agree, It just has the stiener COA which makes people think its real.

I realize Steiner is one of the most reputable companies in the business, and have no reason to believe they aren't real. I'm just a little suspicious that they randomly keep getting more imperfect baseballs from Hank Aaron all the time...doesn't make much sense to me.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See thesorias3's Items on eBay

I realize Steiner is one of the most reputable companies in the business, and have no reason to believe they aren't real. I'm just a little suspicious that they randomly keep getting more imperfect baseballs from Hank Aaron all the time...doesn't make much sense to me.

I look at it as a minimal risk for an Aaron ball. If I'm duped, at least I didn't pay $200 for it. I spend $50 on cards and get nothing so I don't feel the loss. If it is real, just got a steal of a deal...

My COA does say "Imperfect", no velvet covering, just the rawlings box with the paper stuffing and the ball in plastic..

The Schilling and Ortiz were $20 each...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast