Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sam Aiken 1/1

Sam Aiken 1/1

Just got this...LMK what you think...

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    thats a nice card i have never heard of sam aiken can u please enlighten me to who he is you seem to be a pretty big fan

Thanks

Sam AIken is the Bills 4th Round Draft Pick by the Buffalo Bills this year. He plays WR and went to college at UNC-Chapel Hill. He went to high scholl at James Kenan High School in Warsaw, NC, and used ot play my high school every year in football. I know him personally and want to try to put together the ultimate Sam Aiken collection...

How much did you pay for it?? I personally don't really care for 1of1 stamps, but if he's your favorite player that might be another thing. Now all you need is a real 1of1.

Did he play good against the ravens. PLMK I want to know if he will be the bills # 3 WR becuase we dont got any one else. I am wacthing the next game on tv Bills Vs Titans.

no hes not the 3rd reciever... i dont think he'll make the team now that clarence coleman and antonio brown have impressed the coaches... hell prolly be on the practcie squad though

Neither Aiken or Reed played in the game...

your kiding me! Well it wasnt on tv in CT. Well i'll have to wacth the game vs the titans it is on

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast