Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need Nowitzki GU or Auto

Need Nowitzki GU or Auto

i have game used and autos of finley and nash and i am trying to complete the big three by getting some nowitzki game used or auto's. i will pretty much only be able to trade baseball in return though. let me know

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    My son has a Nowitzski UD All-Star Authentics shorts. Nice card.
    LMK what you have to offer. Ray

how much bv is that card. i would like it very much. click on the www link at the bottom of my post to see my website. i also have plenty of other game used and auto's that aren't on my site so let me know what your favorite player or team is and i'll see if i have anything of them

It books $20, was 25. My son is into autos and gu in bkb, fb and bb, he did not really see anything on your trade page. LMK

I have two baseball auto's and i would offer the pair of them for the nowitzki
    1999 skybox premium autographics eli marrero bv10
    2002 Bowman autographs Ryan Snare bv8
    i could throw something in extra if you want to even it out or i could offer different baseball game used that isn't on my website. lmk

My son does not want them autos, do you have a gu or auto of equal value? Or of rookies or semi stars? In fb or bkb or bb

these are the following baseball rookies i have
    2001 donruss gene altman 0198/2001
    2001 donruss jose mieses 0152/2001
    2001 donruss classics joe crede 010/585
    1997 score hobby reserve jorge posada reserve collection
    Baseball game used
    2002 stadium club all-stars larry walker jersey
    2001 donruss classics stadium stars chipper jones
    2001 donruss classics legendary lumberjacks eddie murray
    2001 donruss bat kings troy glaus 033/250
    2002 spx winning materials dual jersey mike piazza/roberto alomar
    2002 upper deck world series heroes memorabilia kirby puckett bat
    let me know if you like any of these

Actually he likes two the Piaza/Alomar and the jones seat, LMK if we can work something. Ray

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast