Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (18)
    Country

and this bidder
    n***b( 0 ) US $3,000.00Sep-21-11 10:54:47 PDT
    Member Id: n***b( 0 ) US $2,900.00Sep-21-11 10:54:34 PDT

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Rare23Air83's Items on eBay

I never said it was them who did it bro don't worry. I said they all seem play dumb to the fact that it's obviously happening a LOT. m1000 always talks about how he puts his "WARNINGS" up, but is the first to make every blog start with "Record Sale" and Jeebus just follows suite with Mike. I think they might be the same person because God forbid someone is critical of Mike, Jesus goes running to him for reassurance about himself lol. But whatever. As far as gonblott goes, I've never interacted with the guy, but others have pretty much shown legitimate proof of his shadiness in the past. Not to be trusted in my opinion.

Who's the guy with (17) feedback on your MJ auction Jun?

Mike aka as m1000 is a local guy and seems like a real cool guy. At least from my personal experience. He doesn't collect any MJ cards. Doesn't even have a single card. He's just really fascinated by them and devotes alot of time to them as you can see.

With that said... I go on his blog site quite often. He has good info on eBay sales and contacts with other high end MJ collectors which I have talked to over the phone as well. Now while I haven't checked every single eBay sale he posted up... the ones I did were all legit RECORD sales. At least from what I saw. The highest bidder paid the seller, left feedbacks and added the card to their bucket. Doesn't get anymore legit than that. So I don't know what kind of problem Mike has had in the past, but from my speculation, his info seems to be all honest. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Again, I just don't want whatever I say or said to harm others when I have no right to.

The guy with 17 feedback is thegronk88 (17).

SCF Rewards
    Country

and this bidder
    n***b( 0 ) US $3,000.00Sep-21-11 10:54:47 PDT
    Member Id: n***b( 0 ) US $2,900.00Sep-21-11 10:54:34 PDT

Stay AWAY from this bidder/seller!! It's lebronstheman23. He/She has bid multiple times on my auctions, and me being concerned, I have tried contacting this person many times with no success. Never responds to my messages. While this person or persons haven't officially fraud me yet, I would still stay away. Communication is almost impossible with him/her.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (18)
    Country

What about this one, who is this?
    Member Id: r***k( 14) US $4,444.44Sep-22-11 01:42:26 PDT
    Member Id: r***k( 14) US $4,332.23Sep-22-11 01:42:10 PDT
    Member Id: r***k( 14) US $4,232.23Sep-21-11 19:02:49 PDT

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

Stay AWAY from this bidder/seller!! It's lebronstheman23. He/She has bid multiple times on my auctions, and me being concerned, I have tried contacting this person many times with no success. Never responds to my messages. While this person or persons haven't officially fraud me yet, I would still stay away. Communication is almost impossible with him/her.

So i ask you again, why haven't you blocked that person then?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@coolz, that's kar3n431, and the rest of the bidders are craigmack3094, babies_n_baseball, utu24, cmcsportscards, thrillainmd, bigvot03, bertg71, cswionte, oraganic_overdose, churchill_guy, hipjink, 40pickering, lrivera5, teg7you. You have EVERYONE that has bid on the card so far. Can't get any clearer than that?

You can contact any of those people if you want. Just please don't say anything that might jeapardize my sale and reputation to them. I'm leaving myself completely vulnerable and open, but only because I have nothing to hide. I hope you guys can realize soon that you're barking up the wrong tree. I will post all information once the sale finalizes so nothing can be assumed.

So i ask you again, why haven't you blocked that person then?

Try to really see it from a sellers perspective in a business manner. An HONEST sellers perspective. This person hasn't won any of my auctions yet. Given this person hasn't replied back to my messages, I still have no solid proof yet who this person is or what their intentions are. I only take action when a problem HAS occured, which is only 1% of the time. I will wait until this person finally wins an auction of mine and and see how it goes. I won't block a person until I have actually had a bad experience with them. But I still want to warn others out there this person can be potentially a fraud.

Just look at the winning bidder of the RC auction right now. The winning bidder has bid on my auction before and they've only had the account for a month with 0 feedback. Am I suppose to cancel their bids, block them, and contact eBay without having any real experience with them yet? This is not a way to do business. You don't ever block out potential customers whether or not you have good or bad vibes from them. In the end, if the money is there, it's legit business. I let all my auctions ride till the end regardless of bid activity from potential suspicious buyers. Worst case scenerio, I can always relist an item and get the fees back. And so far, 99% of all my sales have had zero problems. I don't need to fix something that isn't broken yet.
    Last edited by Rare23Air83; 09-23-2011 at 06:48 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    BO (18)
    Country

@coolz, that's kar3n431, and the rest of the bidders are craigmack3094, babies_n_baseball, utu24, cmcsportscards, thrillainmd, bigvot03, bertg71, cswionte, oraganic_overdose, churchill_guy, hipjink, 40pickering, lrivera5, teg7you. You have EVERYONE that has bid on the card so far. Can't get any clearer than that?

You can contact any of those people if you want. Just please don't say anything that might jeapardize my sale and reputation to them. I'm leaving myself completely vulnerable and open, but only because I have nothing to hide. I hope you guys can realize soon that you're barking up the wrong tree. I will post all information once the sale finalizes so nothing can be assumed.

Try to really see it from a sellers perspective in a business manner. An HONEST sellers perspective. This person hasn't won any of my auctions yet. Given this person hasn't replied back to my messages, I still have no solid proof yet who this person is or what their intentions are. I only take action when a problem HAS occured, which is only 1% of the time. I will wait until this person finally wins an auction of mine and and see how it goes. I won't block a person until I have actually had a bad experience with them. But I still want to warn others out there this person can be potentially a fraud.

Just look at the winning bidder of the RC auction right now. The winning bidder has bid on my auction before and they've only had the account for a month with 0 feedback. Am I suppose to cancel their bids, block them, and contact eBay without having any real experience with them yet? This is not a way to do business. You don't ever block out potential customers whether or not you have good or bad vibes from them. In the end, if the money is there, it's legit business. I let all my auctions ride till the end regardless of bid activity from potential suspicious buyers. Worst case scenerio, I can always relist an item and get the fees back. And so far, 99% of all my sales have had zero problems. I don't need to fix something that isn't broken yet.

Dang, why does all of a sudden kar3n431's feedback became private...
    And no, I don't plan on contacting them

Country

Jun seriously dude... Log out of your ebay and go to your auction as just a guest and look at that bid history... It looks BAAAAAADDDDDDD! If I didn't know the seller that would look like a clear cut case of a shilled auction lol.... Look at the run down...

1. Highest bidder has (0) feedback
    2. The main price bumper is now with (private) feedback
    3. Almost all the others are low end feedback bidders
    4. And it has 40 Bids already!!!!!!!!

If I were you man, after I emailed a potential buyer and they still haven't responded i'd block their butt!! That's just a sign of bad communication in the future if they actually WERE to win your auction!

SCF Rewards
    Country

@coolz, I don't know what that person is doing, has planned, or what not. I don't know any of the bidders. For all I know, it could be another collector lurking this thread or any of my other threads and taking action now that the heat is on him. It could be anything. Hell, it could even be me, but how STUPID would that be of me to do something so retardedly obvious. It just doesn't make sense.

I listed all the bidders for everyone to see, contact, etc. And I will list all the details once it sells. You can be the judge and my name will continue to stay clean. Big auctions like this causes too much drama.

@Ben, you're tellin me. It does look bad and I'm the only one getting hurt by it. I have over 100 watchers getting 100 views per day... trust me I've been contemplating about pulling the whole auction, but I'm still going to stick with it and see how it goes. I am not doing anything to manipulate it so I have nothing to fear.

Deep down inside, I think maybe even the seller of the PSA 10 auction might be the one shilling mine to make his look better. I don't know for sure, but I have a bad feeling about his auction and the bidders going around.

Time will tell. Both will be closing in a few days.
    Last edited by Rare23Air83; 09-23-2011 at 09:39 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Wow. The PSA 10 sold for $10,100.00 to bidder 0***h( 170)! Looks legit so far.

Another PSA 10 is up for sale which looks a bit better than the one that sold today for over $10k. It's already past $4k in less than a few hours.

After really thinking about it and discussing it with two big time MJ collectors, I've decided to close my auction, re-listed it with a BIN, entertain Best Offers again and wait for the right buyer. Sooner or later, I think I will get $8k or more with the right buyer again. I still can't get over the $9k offer I received 2 months ago. My auction had over 200 watchers, at over $6.2k with a day and a half left. I think it would have gone past $7k-$8k easy but I don't want to risk selling my best card for a price I would not be totally satisfied with. Plus this way, it will eliminate any potential bad assumptions about me with false shill bidding which was ridiculous.

What do you guys think about the PSA 10 that sold for over $10k? There's another PSA 10 up for auction. This will be another great item to watch that can confirm the value of a highly graded Jordan RC.
    Last edited by Rare23Air83; 09-26-2011 at 05:57 AM.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415