Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Superhero Film?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

Best Superhero Film?

What are your favorite Superhero Movies? Marvel & DC are some of my favorite movies.
    Personally my Top 3 favorites are Iron Man (2008), Daredevil (2003), and Spider-Man 3 (2007).

What about you? All of them are good in their own ways. I'm more of a Marvel person but am always open to seeing DC Movies. I just recently saw X-Men First Class & Green Lantern.

Captain America: The First Avenger looks like the next Iron Man. Can't wait to see the premier. And The Avengers of 2012 should be incredible with Iron Man, Thor, Hulk & Captain America.
    Last edited by jsox; 06-26-2011 at 10:06 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

I agree with Iron man, probably my favorite as well. I have to disagree w/Daredevil and Spider-Man 3...those would be quite far down on my list, was disappointed in both. I loved the original Spider-Man. I'm definitely a Marvel guy over DC...grew up reading Marvel, never got into DC much.

I really like non-traditional superhero movies like Watchmen and Unbreakable, Watchmen would be in my top 3, Unbreakable at least top 7.

As for traditional, I would go with Iron Man, Spider-Man, and The Dark Knight, w/honorable mentions to Blade and X2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Dark Knight - set the bar for all superheroes and blockbusters.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I think my favorites would have to be Ironman and the first Spiderman. I also really liked Kicka$$. not a comic book super hero movie, but thought it was very good.

I'm looking forward to seeing Capt America too.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See timberview4's Items on eBay

Captain America is going to be the blockbuster of the summer that will be unappreciated by movie-goers, because of the last harry potter, transformers 3, etc.

But Capt. America, I think (judging from the trailer that came out this week...) is going to be the next Iron Man, it looks THAT good.

In addition to what OnePimpTiger said, I just like Daredevil because I enjoy superheros with not a lot of big powers. Sure he has super-senses but I like movies like Batman, Iron Man, and Daredevil where they fight crime with their own abilities to an extent. And for Spiderman, my favorites in the series would go 1, 3, then 2 as my least. They're making "The Amazing Spider-Man" in 2012, which is a reboot/prequel to the series, with different actors, showing how Spiderman got/got used to his powers in high school...I'm gonna be cautious with this one, because I think they did a decent job in Spiderman 1 with that...and am dissapointed that its not an actual Spidey 4..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See hitman73's Items on eBay

The Dark Knight is the best for me but for it's time,the 1st Superman movie was also a great movie.
    Hidden Content

Use the drop-down menu on the top right for tradepages

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See onepimptiger's Items on eBay

Captain America is going to be the blockbuster of the summer that will be unappreciated by movie-goers, because of the last harry potter, transformers 3, etc.

But Capt. America, I think (judging from the trailer that came out this week...) is going to be the next Iron Man, it looks THAT good.

In addition to what OnePimpTiger said, I just like Daredevil because I enjoy superheros with not a lot of big powers. Sure he has super-senses but I like movies like Batman, Iron Man, and Daredevil where they fight crime with their own abilities to an extent. And for Spiderman, my favorites in the series would go 1, 3, then 2 as my least. They're making "The Amazing Spider-Man" in 2012, which is a reboot/prequel to the series, with different actors, showing how Spiderman got/got used to his powers in high school...I'm gonna be cautious with this one, because I think they did a decent job in Spiderman 1 with that...and am dissapointed that its not an actual Spidey 4..

I definitely agree with that. Aside from Spider-Man, Iron Man and Daredevil have always been my favorite superheros. It's easy to fight crime if you can fly or shoot flames or whatever...they did it more on their own.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See philliesfan35mike's Items on eBay

my top 3 is

iron man
    daredevil
    spider man 3
    and the greatest marvel movie ever

nick fury (with the hoff)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

Unbreakable, easily over any others for me. It had the best storyline of any film showing the progression of the superhero

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

not sure how I forgot about putting the dark knight on my list. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast