Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142

Thread: My NFL Success Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

One in today! Jake Long c/o Miami. Another one from the 2011 season batch, sent out in 8/11. Cool to see it come back! He's one of the better if not the best OTs in the game.

sweet man.. i got mine back today also. Very cool success

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yo! Hope all is well guys. Haven't posted in a while. I'm still around, creeping on the threads here and there, but between work and school haven't had time to much of anything. I do graduate in January, so maybe I'll get back into things, it is overdue. Got these 4 successes in the past 3 months, still rolling in slowly! Also had Richard Dent & Andrew Luck failures. Dent sent some business card saying no autographs, and Luck sent back a nice RC, but no auto. Yeah well, anyway the good stuff!

Earl Thomas 1/1. (18 Month return approx.)
    Got this back in March, saw a few of you guys got him in the past few days. Awesome signer, and a great player. Loved watching in the Longhorns uni!!

Ryan Tannehill 1/2 back in May, (1 Yr. Return)
    Was very happy with this! Even more now than then. Guy looks like he may have a nice year.

Ricky Watters 2/2. (2 Yr. Return)
    Was surprised to see this back! This came back in June. Never much of a signer, and upset I couldn't find an Eagles card, but pretty sweet return!

John Stallworth 1/1. (14 Month Return)
    Got this one back this past week, one of the reasons I'm posting. Never seen a return from so I was pretty dang surprised. Used my Harveys List addy for this way back, anyone who wants to try it, just drop me a PM. Nice sig, and a nice free inscription. Pretty pumped to add a new HOF'er, it's been quite a while!

ARod (IP)
    Went to see ARod play his first rehab game here in Reading, PA, and managed to get a pretty nice sig post game. Never was a huge fan of him, but happy to get it. One of the best of all time in my eyes, pushing aside everything other than playing baseball. Was pretty friendly too.

Really missed not having Training Camp at Lehigh this year, which was always the highlight of my graphing year! But that's about it guys.
    Last edited by TPotts; 09-01-2013 at 01:52 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

sweet returns... Thats the first Stallworth return i have ever seen, & the Tannehill looks great. congrats!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sprooch's Items on eBay

Wish i would have gotten my Tannehill back. Congrats on the return.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys!

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3239404142