Thread: Updated Power Rankings by CBS

Updated Power Rankings by CBS

CBSsportsline.com's current Power rankings:

Power rankings

1. I gotta say that the Utah Jazz are ranked much too high!!
    2. New Orleans are also ranked too high. I dont think they should be in the top 10.
    3. Timberwolves are ranked too low.

2. Kronozio
    power rankings in the pre-season doesn't mean much.

What if Duncan got hurt in the pre-season and misses the first 2 months? Then the Spurs drop to the very bottom.

Same for the Kings and Webber

Or Lakers and Kobe and Shaq

these guys dont know very much....and besides these were calculated be4 the trade w/ spree
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

Sweet, the Nuggets aren't considered the worst team and the Rockets are 10th! My teams are moving up in the world. I agree with most of this list... but the Jazz should probably be lower... no Stockton or Malone...

the jazz only have kierlenko and harpring, major rebuilding coming
    Collecting Hall of Fame, Future Hall of Fame, and Retired Star autographs in MLB, NBA, and NFL.

International Traders: I no longer mail to the Philippines.

it's too bad the nuggets lost Juwan Howard - he had a very reliable mid-range jumper.

Carmelo should add some excitement to the team; but unfortunately, the nuggets are in the west, where even a 42-40 record might not qualify for playoffs

In the East, 42-40 gets you 4th place. lolol