Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

$1.59 `08/`09 ud target pack on target eh!!!

Greetings:
    I just got back from going to my local Target when I browsed through the $1.59 packs now normally I pass on them cause they didnt have any hockey that I am working and then I thought what the heck give it a try see if there is well.....They had 1 pack of the Series II from `08/`09 Upper Deck so paid for my pack and headed home and well......I am glad I got it first 3 cards were YGs 453,468,482 then came the Victory Update card #350-Steve Stamkos then followed by 2 base cards. I am now going to check my wantlist see if I need the YGs if not they are available for trade as for the Stamkos putting towards a gift for a friend that will enjoy the set I am making for them.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See G0SHARKSG0's Items on eBay

wow great pack, congrats

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well I just found out I got them already bummer but still nice pull and also like I mentioned before they are FT if anyone needs them if so check the link within my signature to see what I am looking for and then drop me a PM on what ya need also Ill be at the National next week so I wont be able to check the boards here like I normally do on a daily basis so watch for changes on my page thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Colorado Avalanche
    Twitter: @@DGeschwender See metalica7's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Sweet Stamkos, sorry to see you didn't need the YG's

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See montagna2006's Items on eBay

Excellent pulls, and for Target prices! Nice!