Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF's Official SummerSlam 2011 Contest! (Results Added)

SCF's Official Summer Slam 2011 Contest

WWE is holding the annual extravaganza that is SummerSlam on Sunday, August 14th, and SCF is giving you the chance to score a championship-level prize! We have acquired this little gem to give away to the winner of our SummerSlam Pick The Winner Contest:

2010 Topps WWE Platinum Auto Relic CM Punk Blue #50/99

This contest is very simple, as all you have to do is choose the winner of each match on the show, how they will win, and also answer some other questions about the show. You will receive one point for each correct guess. The top point-earner will win the prize!

The Official Entry Form : (Contest Closed to Entries - thanks to all who have participated!)
    After you have completed the form please post below that you have sucessfully entered the contest.

The Card (subject to change) - some matches are projected based on current storylines - if any match does not take place, it will not count. If they announce during the broadcast of Smackdown more matches they will be edited into the Entry Form and you will be allowed to contact RGM81 to make changes to your entry.

*WWE Championship - C.M. Punk (c) vs. John Cena (c)
    *World Heavyweight Championship - No Holds Barred - Christian (c) vs. Randy Orton
    United States Championship - Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Alex Riley
    Intercontinental Championship - Ezekiel Jackson (c) vs. Cody Rhodes
    WWE Tag Team Championship - David Otunga & Michael McGillicutty (c) vs. The Usos
    *WWE Divas Championship - Kelly Kelly (c) vs. Beth Phoenix
    Rey Mysterio vs. The Miz
    *Daniel Bryan vs. Wade Barrett
    *Sheamus vs. Mark Henry
    John Morrison vs. R-Truth

* = Match has officially been confirmed by WWE

The Rules and Guidelines:
    All entries must be submitted by 8pm EDT on August 14th, before the start of the PPV. All entries will be time-stamped on the official entry form.
    If there is a change in the card made before the PPV, resulting in a match different from what we have posted above, that match will be edited and we will allow anybody that has already submitted to change their prediction based on the new match.
    NO editing of entries will be allowed. If you edit your entry you will be disqualified from the contest.
    You may only enter the contest once. If you have multiple entries you will be disqualified from the contest.
    If you would like to change a prediction, you can do so as long it is done before 8pm EDT on August 14th. Please contact RGM81 or sportsdude11 via PM with your change and he will edit your post for you. Only PM's sent before the start of the PPV will be permitted.
    You must be a member in good standing with no major infractions on your account for the past 30 days.

Thank you for participating! If you have any questions, please contact RGM81 or sportsdude11 and we will be happy to assist you.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Can't wait!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Just a quick question. I know your matches are projecting what will take place at SummerSlam but Daniel Bryan isn't the Intercontinental Champion like you state, Ezekiel Jackson is or is this a spoiler from Smackdown tapings.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That would be a typo on my part - they're gearing towards a match but Bryan doesn't have the belt. I don't know why I thought he did. I need to watch Smackdown more often. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That would be a typo on my part - they're gearing towards a match but Bryan doesn't have the belt. I don't know why I thought he did. I need to watch Smackdown more often. LOL

Oh ok, didn't want to think I was going crazy.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jsab4807's Items on eBay

Sounds awesome, can't wait!

SCF Rewards
    Country

i doubt they have a tag team match and instead have del rio vs kofi since they been feuding last month or so.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

so is this a different contest than goblins?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See lisleming's Items on eBay

so is this a different contest than goblins?

was wondering the same thing

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

geoffyb, keith1369 this is not my contest.

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast