Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mjknight75's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

PM coming your way

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quick Opinion submitted..

Now we wait *Bites Nails*

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did they come back the mantle is iffy, his ms usually have a loop in it but not always. It is one of the most forged graphs in the market here are some of my examples in my collection.
    However they are on flats.

SCF Rewards
    Country

How did they come back the mantle is iffy, his ms usually have a loop in it but not always. It is one of the most forged graphs in the market here are some of my examples in my collection.
    However they are on flats.

So in your opinion what do you think of my ball (just curious) ? PSA quick opinion pending..

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well PSA, Is a crap shoot one day they will say it's good/bad and another they will say bad/good. It all depends on the authentication guesser... They are notorious on saying yes to bad and no to good. They will also ask you where you got it, even though it doesn't matter about authenticating the item or so they say.
    I would guess that it could be real but the M's are a bit off. I need to look at it some more and probably not on my phone.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the Mantle is fake, but I hope the psa quick opinion is a pass, and I believe it's a 9 at the very least if you end up going that route. Let us know what they say.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm leaning towards it won't pass. I'm seeing different inconsistencies.
    But that doesn't mean it's not legit... Just not consistent enough to pass some letters in his name look different the M's as I said earlier, the M in Mickey usually is attached to the i. The c in Mickey looks off, The a in Mantle looks different, the n in mantle looks off.
    However that doesn't mean it's not legit however I would question it since it's a top 10 most forged autograph.
    Last edited by HOF collecting; 08-06-2011 at 08:12 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I think the Mantle is fake, but I hope the psa quick opinion is a pass, and I believe it's a 9 at the very least if you end up going that route. Let us know what they say.

What makes you think it's fake?

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Good Luck! Hope you can get it certified! Looks funky to me though. I always say i can never sign my name the same twice. Could be a bad signature that is real. lol. Certainly a beautiful ball. Shoot me a pm what you paid for them both. That Dimaggio is really beautiful, GL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Kirbyc93's Items on eBay

id buy them.(for the right price) few things stuck out to me on the mantle auto but it is on a bobby brown which means he could of been older to change up some things.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast