Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Garthug's Items on eBay

Season Update and other stuff from Nationals

Bought a box of Season Update and opened it at the SCF booth. Got six hits while the box guaranteed four, but it was more of a quantity over quality deal. Before we left I had to get something else to bust when we got home, so I picked up another box of Season Update from the same dealer since he had them for five bucks cheaper than anyone else. Same thing, got another six hits. Nothing earth shattering, but still cool:

Box 1:
    Anthony Carter Green Weeks /799
    DeMar DeRozan Rookie Challenge /799
    Semih Erden Rookie Team Patch Signatures redemption (/411?)
    Joe Johnson All-Stars
    Jason Kidd All-Stars
    Stephen Jackson Throwback Threads /49

Box 2:
    Derrick Favors Rookie Challenge /799
    Erick Dampier Green Week /799
    Derrick Rose All-Stars
    Tim Duncan All-Stars
    Chuck Person Throwback Threads /49
    Andrei Kirilenko auto /99

Also got a Durant silver parallel and Dirk silver parallel, both /99. Out of the two boxes I got one complete base set, about nine cards short of a second base set, and almost 50 triples. Have four of the five Prestige rookies, too: Mozgov, Forbes, Erden, and Asik. Got most of the All-Star and the Rookie Challenge inserts as well. Think I'm going to finish those. Just about everything else is FT.

My son had to bust some product as well, so I got him a retail box of 08/09 Fleer to bust at the SCF booth. Thanks to Don for helping us open it all! Didnt get a Rose rookie at all, but he did pull a Robin Lopez Throwback Threads. On our way out he got a 10/11 Prestige retail 36 pack box, and he pulled a redemption, but I have no clue who it is...The card is number 37, but the checklist only goes to 35. Anybody know who it is? Scanned the freebies we picked up along the way, scanner cut off the bottom. This is all FT as well, if anyone is interested:

Also picked up a few things for my Bogut PC. My son was excited to see everything, so I didnt get the chance to do a lot of digging like I wanted, but I did get this:

The Colossal is /25 and the other NT is /10.

Very happy we had the chance to go. Thanks to Don at the SCF booth for giving us a spot to open our stuff and thanks to Huskiebowler and friends for doing some digging while I chased my son around!
    Last edited by Garthug; 08-08-2011 at 12:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bulls Phoenix Suns

Awesome stuff! Cool that you had a good time at Nationals and was able to find some nice pc items of Bogut! Congrats!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice breaks sounds like you had a good time. If u happen to have a extra duncan all star card I could use that to finish my set. Thanks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ratsdm44's Items on eBay

Can you please see my bucket for a trade for the Chuck Person patch?
    Cheers

SCF Rewards
    Country

I could use the Erden redemption if you are willing to trade. Please CMB. Thanks!!!

Transferred Feedback
    TCC (60)
    Country
    See 24lakersfranchise24's Items on eBay

Nice breaks!