Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2003-2004 Upper Deck Top Prospects box break

Bought a box at a card show for $60 and pulled 2 autographs of players i have never heard of and 6 lebron james cards. 3 different cards. I hope that all boxes aren't that common with the lebron cards.

Lebron's are that common?That's kind of weird...but dang i better get some of those anyway,lol...

who were the two autographs and would you want to trade them?

how much is UD paying lebron, you bet they are going to plaster the hobby with his cards...

there are four different lebrons in the base set

There are only 3 different ones. Card 3, 55, and 60. The autographs I got was Mario Austin and Kyle Korver. I will trade as soon as the values get released.

These cards are not going to be worth squat. There are a ton of Lebrons on ebay already. They picture the guys in college, high school or their countries uniforms. I believe they are not going to be considered RC's. I guess they are nice alternative then paying an arm and a leg for the high end products. Maybe you get lucky and hit a Lebron or carmelo Auto.

im fairly sure there are four lebrons, the guy who opened em said there are four on the checklist

Mario Austin played @ Miss St if I remember right and Kyle Korver played at Creighton, he was a pretty good player too, Austin is a little slow in the foot. Just thought I would give you and idea of who they were. If I were you I would keep the Korver, he's got a good chance to be a decent player. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast