Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Mascots

Well, since I've been a Jersey Boy all my life, I've been limited to Philly teams, the Philadelphia Phantoms Phlex is pretty cool, but man do I admire those Philadelphia Eagle Cheerleaders!

I gotta go with my bread and butter team, Mich. State and the infamous Spartan!

Originally posted by egghead44
    yeah... that bulldawg is hott
    thats right! UGA 6!
    Last edited by 99presspass; 09-03-2003 at 09:18 PM.

I think my college mascot might be the least known of all time. The Bethel Threshers. For those of u that do not know what a thresher is i will let ya know. It is a farm implement that is sorta like a combine but different.
    LOL

just lettin ya all know!

i gotta go wit the rifle man of the West Virginia Moutaineers, this guy is awesome, he gets to shoot a gun everytime the Moutaineers score... the best part was when he wasnt going to be allowed into a game becauase of a no gun policy by the school lol... well all around this guy is a good guy, the worst looking masco is defitinetly the guy that Randall Simon hit... i dont blame him for hitting him i praise him lol

Yes! The W.V. Mountaineer is awesome! Hopefully he'll be shootin' the gun off5-6 times a game. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast