Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Prospects Warning

Top Prospects Warning

I took a look at the cards, and the release sheet
    The cards WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED RCs!!!
    If you want to buy this product to get a LeBron or Melo RC do not!
    If you want to buy to get their cards, or a chance at their autos, then good luck

just a friendly warning
    Zach

Re: Top Prospects Warning

Originally posted by bdrr
    I took a look at the cards, and the release sheet
    The cards WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED RCs!!!
    If you want to buy this product to get a LeBron or Melo RC do not!
    If you want to buy to get their cards, or a chance at their autos, then good luck

just a friendly warning
    Zach

Who makes the official call of what is a rookie card and what isnt? The whole system seems convoluted.... they just got drafted so I would think that any card out of this year would be a rookie.

the cards picture the guys on their college teams with no reference to their NBA teams, therefore they are considered College Draft Cards just like Press Pass or Sage

Are you serious? I was looking at purchasing a couple Top Prospects lots on EBay.... The ones offering 50 Lebron James, Darko Milicic, etc. rookies in one auction.... Not that I dont believe you, but could anyone else confirm this? I've already purchased the 3 Lebron James cards for $22 and I need to know if these cards wont be considered rookies soon as I have to make a decision on whether or not to bid on those 50 card lots....

Any info?

I need some info ASAP because those auctions end early tomorrow! help! lol hurry!

You're certain that the cards in this series wont be counted as Rookie Cards?

Would you recommend buying a lot of 50 cards of one of the players from that series?

Did I overpay when I spent $23.50 to get the 3 Lebron James base cards sent to my house?

Yes you overspent on the three
    No, they will not be RCs

if anyone doesnt believe me, i will gladly bet $5 that they will not be RCs

I believe you..... I have nothing to base my disbelief on.... Other then being upset I spent $23 on 3 James cards that wont be worth jack a couple months from now.....

What 03/04 Set would you recommend a newbie like me buying?

And do you know anything about Dutch Auctions on EBay?

dutch auctions mean that the seller has numberous cards or lots of the listed item and is selling them all at once, the high bid does not increase until all the lots are accounted for with one bid

the first set with James RCs to come out should be UD MVP, that will also have incredibly long odds on autos
    UD Hardcourt will be the first UD product with #ed RCs
    In my opinion, the best early release is UD Sweet Shot, the Rookies are Numbered and Autos, which are incredibly nice, are traditionally one every 1 1/2 boxes

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast