Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Green Bay Packers Cincinnati Reds
    See rchurchward22's Items on eBay

Group Case Break: 2011 Topps Finest Hobby Case (8 Boxes) - Live Break @ 8 PM EST 9/3

Alright guys, the next break we're doing is a break of 2011 Topps Finest!

Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 2 mini-boxes per box. 6 packs per mini-box. 5 cards per pack. (12 total packs per box)

2011 Topps Finest Football celebrates the most superlative gridiron competitors along with a special focus on the newly drafted 2011 NFL Rookie Class. Collectors will have a fine time as they uncover 1 Numbered* Rookie Patch Autograph and 1 Numbered* Autograph Jumbo Relic in every Master Box!

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:

Every Master Box Contains:
    - 1 Numbered Rookie Autograph Patch Card
    - 1 Numbered Autograph Jumbo Relic Card
    - 2 Atomic Die-Cut Refractor Rookie Cards - 1 per mini box!
    - 2 Finest Moments Insert Cards - 1 per mini box!
    All Rookies will be Pictured in NFL Uniforms!

CARD SETS

AUTOGRAPH PATCH/RELIC CARDS - 2 PER MASTER BOX!

Autograph Patch Cards - 1:2 Mini Boxes

Rookie Autograph Patch Cards - 35 top Rookies from the base set displayed with a multi-color player-worn jersey patch and an autograph. Each card is numbered*.
    Available in Parallels:
    - Super-Fractor - Each is a 1 of 1!
    - Gold Refractor - Numbered to 25
    - Red Refractor - Numbered to 50
    - Black Refractor - Numbered to 75
    - Refractor - Numbered to 99

Rookie JUMBO Patch Autograph Cards - 20 Rookies are featured each with an over-sized jersey patch piece on cards numbered to 5

Autograph Relic Cards - 1:2 Mini Boxes

Autograph Jumbo Relic Cards - The same 35 top Rookies as above plus 15 star Veterans from the base set appear with a JUMBO relic and an autograph. Each card is numbered.
    Available in Parallels:
    - Super-Fractor Patch - Each is a 1 of 1!
    - Gold Refractor - Numbered to 25
    - Red Refractor - Numbered to 75
    - Refractor - Numbered to 99

Dual Autograph Dual Relic Cards - 2 players, 2 relics and 2 autographs numbered to 10.
    - Available in a parallel 1/1 Super-Fractor Patch version.

Triple Autograph Triple Relic Cards - 3 players, 3 relics and 3 autographs numbered to 10
    - Available in a parallel 1/1 Super-Fractor Patch version.

AUTOGRAPH CARDS - At Least 1 Per Case!

On-Card Rookie Autograph Refractor Variation Cards
    35 Rookies have signed their names directly to each of their cards at the 2011 NFL Rookie Premiere Photo Shoot. Each player's numbered card displays a new phot, and the same number as his base Rookie card.
    Available in Parallels:
    - Super-Fractor - 1 of 1!
    - Mosaic Refractor - Numbered to 10
    - Red Refractor - Numbered to 25

Finest Moments Autograph Cards
    25 top Rookies and Veterans are featured and highlighted with their signature.
    - Available in a 1/1 Super-Fractor parallel.

INSERT CARDS - 4 PER MASTER BOX!

Rookie Finest Atomic Refractor Cards - 1 per Mini Box!
    - Twenty-five outstanding Rookies on Refractor cards with a die-cut.
    Available in Parallels:
    - Autographed Super-Fractor Superior - 1 of 1!
    - Mosaic Superior - Numbered to 10
    - Red Superior - Numbered to 25
    - Gold Superior - Numbered to 50

Finest Moments - 1 per Mini-Box!
    Capturing a defining highlight in the careers of 25 Rookies and seasoned Veteran stars. Available in a Refractor parallel

BASE CARDS - 5 per pack!
    35 newcomers from the 2011 NFL Draft along with 90 stand-out Veterans.

PARALLEL CARDS
    The 125 Veterans and Rookies from the base set are featured:
    - Super-Fractor - 1 of 1!
    - Printing Plate - 1 of 1!
    - Mosaic Refractor - Numbered to 10!
    - Red Refractor - Numbered to 25!
    - Gold Refractor - Numbered to 50!
    - Black - Numbered to 99!
    - X-Fractor - Numbered to 399!
    - Refractor

Checklist (subject to change): http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/f...tpfinestFB.pdf

Sell Sheet Info: http://www.blowoutcards.com/images/s...tpfinestFB.pdf

Instructions:
    This group break is going to be done as a team draft break. After you post your interest in a slot number, I will put your name in the list. After it is filled and paid, I will randomize the MEMBER SLOT LIST. That will give us our team draft order. After we get that order, each member will draft an NFL team based upon the draft order. All slots must be paid by Paypal as gift. Otherwise, anyone could join, not get the slot they wanted and try to file a claim. I can't risk that. Any payments received not as gift will be refunded minus a $2.81 cancellation fee that Paypal charges.

Cards will be divided as follows:
    1. All cards will be sorted via the team whose jersey the player is pictured in.

2. If a card displays a player in a jersey other than an NFL jersey, the card will be added to the pile of the team listed on the card. Should there not be a team, player will be placed with his current team. In the event the player does not have a team, card will be assigned to former team.

3. In the event there are multiple players pictured on the card, the card will be randomly given to one of the teams pictured/listed.

4. In the event a redemption is pulled, they will be randomly given to one of the piles in the draft unless the redemption specifically states the player(s) the redemption is for.

The price for each individual slot is $30 delivered. This covers the case, shipping, and new toploaders/sleeves/teambags/bubble mailers for these cards. People outside of the U.S. are welcome to join, however, delivery confirmation isn't affordable on packages going outside the U.S. I can't be responsible if these get lost, but I would be happy to get international tracking if you pull something really nice and wanted to get that security of having it tracked at your expense.

The packages will be properly packaged and supported by myself and sent with DC. Insurance is OPTIONAL. If you would like to purchase insurance, you may. Otherwise, I am NOT responsible for damage done by the USPS.

There is a limit of four (4) slots per member.

Once you have posted your interest in a slot (pick a slot position), I will post the trade with payment information inside. Once you confirm the trade, IT IS A BINDING DEAL & the trade must be confirmed within 24 hours. Payment is expected within THREE DAYS of confirmation. If you do not pay before the three days expire, you will lose your slots. If you pay and the group break doesn't fill, a proper refund will be given! That will get this process rolling much faster!

If you trade or sell your slot to another member on SCF and you post a trade in the trade manager for the transaction, the cards will go to the original owner of the slot who will then be responsible for shipping the cards to the new owner of the slot. This prevents anyone from receiving feedback for technically not doing anything. You may also just post in this thread that you are trading slots and I can ship to the person who actually chooses the card when we are finished.

Once all members have paid the product will be ordered and the randomization will occur. The randomization & break will all be done live via blogtv to make it available to everyone at www.blogtv.com/people/rchurchward

So, who's in?!

1. trask7 - Carolina Panthers
    2. osufanman - New England Patriots

3. asianbadger7 - Green Bay Packers
    4. Jnb0123 - Cincinnati Bengals
    5. #1OSUFAN - Minnesota Vikings
    6. hagansp - New Orleans Saints
    7. cccupps420 - Tennessee Titans
    8. xexus - Atlanta Falcons
    9. Danols1 - Philadelphia Eagles
    10. SuperZeke50 - Jacksonville Jaguars
    11. wolf1bh - San Francisco 49er's
    12. shotgun1970 - Denver Broncos
    13. Midwestsportsking - Dallas Cowboys
    14. trask7 - St. Louis Rams
    15. dirtyjoe - Cleveland Browns
    16. Hoffmoen - New York Giants
    17. SuperZeke50 - Detroit Lions
    18. michigandan - Indianapolis Colts
    19. shotgun1970 - Washington Redskins
    20. markk457 - New York Jets
    21. SuperZeke50 - Miami Dolphins
    22. Dhays12 - Baltimore Ravens
    23. tdavidautos - Pittsburgh Steelers
    24. ayork4240 - Kansas City
    25. trask7 - Chicago Bears
    26. dirtyjoe - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    27. trask7 - Arizona Cardinals
    28. cccupps420 - San Diego Chargers
    29. SuperZeke50 - Oakland Raiders
    30. ayork4240 - Buffalo Bills
    31. WVColtsFan (from bradyfanatic1224) - Houston Texans
    32. Danols1 - Seattle Seahawks
    Last edited by rchurchward; 08-30-2011 at 03:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

i'll take#20

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

I would love to join, but i really dont like the team drafts =(, ill join the next one!

SCF Rewards
    Country

ill take 17 and 21

SCF Rewards
    Country

You got it!
    I would love to join, but i really dont like the team drafts =(, ill join the next one!

Sorry to hear that. In a case with lots of base/inserts it's really the best way to do it.

If there's enough interest I might also open a break of this that is a card draft.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

You got it!

Sorry to hear that. In a case with lots of base/inserts it's really the best way to do it.

If there's enough interest I might also open a break of this that is a card draft.

Yeah never though of that, It probably make more sense with team, How did u do the inception break? Like did u do like a snake draft for base?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah never though of that, It probably make more sense with team, How did u do the inception break? Like did u do like a snake draft for base?

Yeah. Easy thing about that is that there is 30-some base and inserts in an entire case of Inception, which makes drafting them easy. Here, there are 30+ base and inserts per box, which would make it tougher.

Country
    See None's Items on eBay

Yeah. Easy thing about that is that there is 30-some base and inserts in an entire case of Inception, which makes drafting them easy. Here, there are 30+ base and inserts per box, which would make it tougher.

Yeah ALOT tougher

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will purchase slot 12 sir!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Robsportscards2009's Items on eBay

I'll take slot #25, thanks for the break.......

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast