Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I'd be leary of tipping him off. He might vanish again

true enough
    just ask if it was a pack pull for him or if he acquired it in trade or sale
    your aksing since you want it for your personal collection and want the card to bee 100% perfect.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Buffy1022's Items on eBay

Unreal... What an idiot! Good luck. He also has a stolen IPod. Bet he works for UPS...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 933homeplate's Items on eBay

To complete my SPA set, I had to re-buy Omark 3 times before I finally got one coming from Quebec. One card is still missing and I live in Ontario. Just sent a card there that I sold. Hope it gets there. If it go`s missing, I am going to stop shipping there. A couple of my friends have it listed right in there auctions that they do not ship to Quebec. It is one giant black hole. It`s a shame becuase a lot of the good buyers live ther and buy high end cards. It is giving all of them a bad name just becuase of the mail service there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did he take the auctions down?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Buffalo Sabres Buffalo Bills Carolina Panthers
    See mondo1132's Items on eBay

no its still up and running....$107 right now....
    Please check my inventory before my photobucket!!! It's more up to date!!!
    Looking for LPGA GOLFERS ​and BUFFALO SABRES
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Top Want: 2012 Leaf Metal Anna Nordqvist Award Winners Prism Gold 1/1

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

Unbelievable. It's amazing how stupid some people can be. I am seriously considering never shipping to Quebec again, which is a shame. I recently had the same thing happen and had to refund a $60 and got nothing out of it. I totally don't blame the buyer, as he is a stand up guy, but it's a shame that an entire province seems so corrupt you can't trust sending anything there. I have never been to Quebec, I'm sure many of the people that live there are lovely, but I simply don't understand how and why i feel more comfortable shipping a card to Siberia and it reaching its destination than I do shipping to Quebec.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (91)
    Country

Wow, it's up to $202.50 already. Hope you can get it back!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

Wow, it's up to $202.50 already. Hope you can get it back!

Ive got the high bid on it. I put a MASSIVE bid on it to keep it tied up while I try and get it worked out. Someone was in contact with him and he says he got the card "from a dealer". NOONE is going to get this card from this guy if I can stop it. I have a feeling ill never see the card again but im gonna make as much of an effort as I can to get it back and in the hands of the person it was meant to go to. Thanks for all the help to everyone that has spoken up and helped me out.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See sportfreaks232's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

It's to bad we can't see a adress or his name (real) it could help to find him since I'm just north of Montreal..and then .............and please don't put all Quebec member in the same box

BANNED

Country
    See brentbuchanan's Items on eBay

WOW congrats at finding it. its already at $300 with 3 days left.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast