Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country

Dude, your just naming other elite players in the game

If we were having this conversation during the time Hull or Bossy or Howe were playing, I could list you a name of other ELITE players in the league, and make an argument that they might be better than those guys

No crap you COULD make an argument about some guys, but thats just respecting their talent.

Like I said - I could make an argument that guys like Dwight Howard, or Chris Paul, or Carmelo Anthony are better than Lebron james - but if you look at James' consistency of dominating and look at the others guy consistency of dominating, its clear that James is better -as is crosby

Your just getting caught up in superstar hype. You cant tell me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Crosby is better than Ovechkin. Ovechkin is MORE decorated than Crosby. Crosby just has won a few more team awards. You cant tell me Crosby is top 5 and leave Ovechkin out. Im a caps STH and I wouldnt put Ovechkin in the top 5. As for Lebron James, if thats really your comparision you have already lost the argument. Lebron isnt one of the best ever. Lebron isnt a top 50 best ever. Lebron is a quitter who cant win on his own so he runs and joins up with a real star to bail him out.

Country

Your just getting caught up in superstar hype. You cant tell me beyond a shadow of a doubt that Crosby is better than Ovechkin. Ovechkin is MORE decorated than Crosby. Crosby just has won a few more team awards. You cant tell me Crosby is top 5 and leave Ovechkin out. Im a caps STH and I wouldnt put Ovechkin in the top 5. As for Lebron James, if thats really your comparision you have already lost the argument. Lebron isnt one of the best ever. Lebron isnt a top 50 best ever. Lebron is a quitter who cant win on his own so he runs and joins up with a real star to bail him out.

both scottie pippen and oscar roberson said lebron is as good as MJ or better.

ovechkin isnt in the same area code as crosby

lets see the one year that ovechkin played a team game he put up 85 points or w.e

the one year crosby actually put a huge effort into his offense he had 66 points in 41 games, while playing with dupuis/kunitz LMFAO

another thing

ovechkin was on the same pace as crosby was last season, but it took him semin, green, backstrom to get him there (while being half as responsible as crosby was in his own end this last season)

theres no comparison when crosby tries offensively its a wrap. nice try though.

Country

Lol Im done - your talking way too much nonsense for me to even respond in one post

Never said Lebron is one of the greatest ever, but he is the consensus number 1 or 2 player in the league right now - my comparison was representing that you could take other players in the league who are undoubtedly less talented than a player and make a case that they are better than a guy likes James or Kobe.

You have too much hatred to have a logical debate, argument, or conversation with

Number 1 - its impossible to win on your own in sports, just is. Even Jordan couldn't do it, even gretzky couldn't do it

Number 2 - attitude and character have nothing to do with skill - Ty Cobb was one of the most hated players in baseball, if not the most hated, and his skill or greatness is not at jeopardy because it

Don't talk fan preference and public image in a talent conversation

And if your saying Lebron james isn't a real star - well....I can't even say it because Id be banned by the mods

Like him or not, hate him or not, Lebron is a star - he's been in like 6 all star games, MVP, top 5 in scoring - even Skip Bayless, who HATES LEBRON, will admit despite his non clutch factor and horrible attitude, he's still a star and great talent

So if you are saying Lebron James is not a real star....well, you don't know one thing about sports

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

Please stick to Hockey, nobody cares about Boresketball

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

both scottie pippen and oscar roberson said lebron is as good as MJ or better.

ovechkin isnt in the same area code as crosby

lets see the one year that ovechkin played a team game he put up 85 points or w.e

the one year crosby actually put a huge effort into his offense he had 66 points in 41 games, while playing with dupuis/kunitz LMFAO

another thing

ovechkin was on the same pace as crosby was last season, but it took him semin, green, backstrom to get him there (while being half as responsible as crosby was in his own end this last season)

theres no comparison when crosby tries offensively its a wrap. nice try though.

Show me a link or it didn't happen...

Country

Lol even i don't condone this nonsense

but it is true

Country

so if the guy who played with jordan, and helped jordan win 5+ championships, says Lebron is better than jordan (WHICH I DONT BELIEVE), James might be top 50

Your too much of a hater...you need to chill with these CRAZY acclamations

Country

i am sure you have seen the pippen one already but here is the oscar one

Transferred Feedback
    NSCF(1)
    Country

So when did retired NBA stars start smoking crack?

I wish Pippen and Robertson could be interviewed to tell us how great he looked in the Finals this year...

Country

So when did retired NBA stars start smoking crack?

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast