Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: extortion on SCF????

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

extortion on SCF????

I have an issue here with a trader and looking for some help.

Right now i'm pretty steamed at someone here, he contacted me asked for a trade for a card i didn't even really want from him but it's a HOF Player and I was like ok.

Not to mention I never have ever contacted this person, he saw a thread I posted saying I was trading or selling. He PM'd me about a couple cards.

He picked the card he wanted to trade me, the cards he wanted in return and asked me to post the trade. Now I sent my end to him, he has them and says I'm screwing him over on the trade, when he got exactly what he wanted in the first place, HE SAW THE CARDS AND PICKED THEM OUT, and now refuses to send his end until I send him more cards?????

I already shipped my end, paid for Delivery Confirmation and everything, shipped within 12hrs of the trade posted even. And he's accusing me of ripping him off ??? The cards weren't damaged or anything he just wants me to send more cards before I recieve my end.

Sorry for ranting but this is like extortion. Is there something that can be done or is there something I should do. Is this typical behavior??? I don't think so. I could understand if cards got damaged or something but to change your mind when you proposed everything is just not right, then to demand more cards?????

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sp0odini's Items on eBay

Contact the mods and put your trade into dispute.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Nope, isn't okay yo change your mind, its against the rules. Don't worry, youll win the dispute.

Account Suspended
    Due To Rules Violations

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got a response and it continues to sound like they are trying to pull a fast one to get me to send more cards to them, here was my response to them and yes I just put it into dispute:

From me to them:

You contacted me about a trade.
    You picked the cards you wanted from me to trade.
    You picked the card you would trade me in return.
    I asked what you wanted for each of them.
    You picked what you wanted for your card.
    You asked me to post up the trade.
    I listed the trade.
    You agreed to the trade.
    I shipped my end out in 12 hrs.

You are now refusing to ship your end unless I send more cards.

Your complaint is you didn't know the ITG BTP card was a sealed card, even though all of the Retro Teammates cards are????

You accuse me of ripping you off ??? How you picked the entire trade, what was being traded??

You then send a reply stating

(FROM THEM)
    "not showing it as "slabbed" and left out the word "Ultimate". I'm not a "slabbed" fan and probably wouldn't have traded for it. You also called it an "06/06" (mistake, of course). So, without the "Ultimate" memorabilia, I could not find it listed in Beckett.
    In any event, I am not suggesting I am "holding you hostage" and we will complete the deal. I would like a little something to make the deal a little more "even".

You aren't a fan of Ultimate and Slabbed but the card I was trading for is Slabbed and you say you want even more now for the card??? Then you asked for another card the Neely that even says Ultimate on the front of the card????? and again it's a sealed card?

You are making no sense and I did nothing wrong except try to be a fair trader as always here on SCF and when doing trades I always send 1st and within 12 hrs of the trade.

You are making no sense and sounds like you just want me to give you more cards when you refuse to send what you already agreed to. It's like extortion, which is not fair. And to make it even more crazy you say "I hate ITG Ultimate" but then you ask for another one on top of the one I already sent????? If you hate it so much why is it all you are asking for,,,,,sounds more than fishy.

I was willing to work with you, but fact of the matter is I did nothing wrong and your accusations have no ground and are flat out incorrect. I was willing to work with you to make you happy but apparently that doesn't appear to be possible, it seems you are just out to try to extort me for more cards for free. Saying you are upset cause I sent you the ITG Ultimate card you asked for, then saying you don't like ITG Ultimate and are asking for more???? Take a moment and put yourself in my situation...... I escalated it to a dispute to let the mods make a decision as I feel I did nothing wrong, except to try to accept the trade that YOU asked for and YOU wanted.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @DaClyde See daclyde1's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio

Hostility isn't likely to improve the situation. Just ask for the card back.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Buffy1022's Items on eBay

Ask for your cards back and/or leave neg feedback.