Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I'm a Vintage Guy.... I hate Game-Used Cards, and even I'm excited Lol

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Baltimore Ravens Minnesota Timberwolves
    See damahed's Items on eBay

I'm a Vintage Guy.... I hate Game-Used Cards, and even I'm excited Lol

I'm the same, hate game-used, even these ones. What really got me jumping was the cut autos.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks for posting this up, Barrie.

Absolutely stunning cards being shown off here. The Engravatures are pretty spectacular. It would be cool if they were to do a re-creation of a couple of the misprinted names on the Cup. People who aren't aware would flip out. LOL
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See frozeninfernocollectibles's Items on eBay

Panini has showed some stunning cards from Dominion already. The question is: If he were to pan around from the good stuff how big would the stack of redemptions behind him be?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gatesnapper's Items on eBay

Dominion is gonna bring it. This last peak before packout was amazing.

That Hamill is freaking crazy. what a card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterlaw's Items on eBay

Panini has showed some stunning cards from Dominion already. The question is: If he were to pan around from the good stuff how big would the stack of redemptions behind him be?

EXACTLY. I completely agree that the cards shown are utterly stunning - but they are a fraction of the print run as a whole and based on what's been shown before, I'm guessing a very small fraction. I am still very, very hesitant about a product with so many minor names and so many parallels as having pack after pack value (or interest) and, just like the Cup, if you hit it big, you KILL it but after that is where I think the true value lies. I will reserve judgment until I have it in-hand but I'm guessing The Cup will carry more value pack-by-pack than will Dominion. And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it! But Panini has given me no reason to be hopeful by anything they've done so far and, in my view, UD stepped up huge with this year's Cup release.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jesterlaw's Items on eBay

...that all having been said, Barry, thanks so much for the wonderful pictures. They actually have made me consider buying at least a bit of Dominion, which I was quite sure I wasn't going to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See tmlxcrosby87's Items on eBay

Awesome looking stuff. Is there a checklist for dominion out yet?

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

There is a prelim checklist - link can be found in the 2010-11 Product Release calendar.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What's the deal with the engravings cards?

Are they just a pre-fabricated card/plate that have engraved names on it??

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast