Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

What is the ETA for this to Drop?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Holy smokes ! This is ridiculous !! I was not expecting this at all. Lots of incredible looking cards !

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (69)
    Country
    See na's Items on eBay

where is this swatch from?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See oilfan10's Items on eBay

where is this swatch from?

An NHLPA jersey. Every rookie at the photo shoot put on a special NHLPA jersey, and then UD and Panini had a draw for each player's jersey. I don't know who went where specifically, but I know Panini got Hall, and it looks like they got Tatar as well.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hear that its retail release price will be below that of the Cup, which should be nice. For those who want to buy "anything but UD" this will be warmly received, however it remains to be seen how much value you get per pack on average, as others have stated. Hopefully the card condition won't be a problem, like the first year of the Cup (which had bad edges). It'll be interesting to see how the high end Panini product fares against the Cup, when the Cup has already established its following and some people wanting to try Dominion will have blown a huge chunk of change already on the Cup. Stay tuned people...

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I hear that its retail release price will be below that of the Cup, which should be nice. For those who want to buy "anything but UD" this will be warmly received, however it remains to be seen how much value you get per pack on average, as others have stated. Hopefully the card condition won't be a problem, like the first year of the Cup (which had bad edges). It'll be interesting to see how the high end Panini product fares against the Cup, when the Cup has already established its following and some people wanting to try Dominion will have blown a huge chunk of change already on the Cup. Stay tuned people...

Well if you look at Blowouts they have a six box case as 2174. I do not think that much below the cup.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See stephen.vorel's Items on eBay

some of these are ridiculous

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins
    See pensfan254858's Items on eBay

Some really nice looking card, esp those cuts - Newman is an awesome one to have, but being a Pens guy, Brooks and Badger Bob are great to see - sadly I doubt either would ever be in my price range when/if they reach the secondary market.

And while it's easy to get excited when seeing some of those sweet cards, I'll hold off from getting too excited until I actually see cases and individual boxes broken. As I was excited about Luxury Suite too from the first looks at it, and I think most agree that was a pretty crappy product for the price vs value received.

Here's hoping Dominion dominates.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (62)
    Country

I'm not the type who can afford this or the Cup but from what I've seen of both I prefer Dominion's designs.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast