Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Publicly Traded Card Companies

Publicly Traded Card Companies

Just for fun, anyone wanna guess what card companies you can buy stock in either directly or indirectly? This is just for fun and to see what types of responses it generates. Pretty easy if you know, post, and if not, guess.

Tim

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    I'm pretty sure you can buy Topps, but that's the last I saw... I pretty sure there's no Upper Deck...

Id have to guess Topps its the biggest card company out there and if so.... whats their price?

Topps is correct. Trades on the NASDAQ under the symbol (TOPP), how originial, LOL. Anyway, it closed on Friday at $8.65. The Pokemon card collapse really hurt their stock price. It will teach them before they try to rely on any new fad too much again. There may be another or other companies. Anyone want to venture another guess?

Tim

Im gonna say score... even though they arent that big im just throwing a guess out there... if i do a stock market challenge in hs this year ill have to buy some fake stock of topps for fun

me and my friends won a skool-wide stock market game.
    we had:
    Ford motors
    disney
    Home depot
    hersheys choco.
    qwest communications

lol
    i have no idea if there good or not lol. i actually have little knowledge of the stock market.

what about fleer?

Im gonna go with wdwain and say upperdeck......I didnt think Topps Stock price was that low... do you own stock in Topps Tim? and in your financial opinion do you think it would be smart to invest in Topps Stock?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast