Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Arrow Complete P90X Workout System

I just finished the P90X workout, very hard and I dont want to ever see Tony Horton again. By no means did I get "Ripped" I did lose 15-20LBS which I am very happy about, I kinda modified some of my workouts and skipped the Yoga part, but anyway I am finished with the DVD's and want to either trade or sell the set. Comes with all discs and guide, I am looking to sell it for $65.00 paypal or would consider trading. If I dont trade or sell by the weekend I will be putting it up on ebay. Dont want to look through buckets so please pm me or leave a list. Let me know
    Thanks
    Mike
    Last edited by aug06; 09-09-2011 at 08:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump...going to ebay tomorrow if nobody want it