Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spuds1961's Items on eBay

Which forum entertains you the most on scf

Just curious to see where other members go for their entertainment on scf,I lurk the politics and religion forum but I rarely post there,as most of those guys are just too smart for me,answer away,take care Steve
    Do something nice for someone everyday, it will pay off in the long run.

Let us Pray.Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

this one.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See spaz4's Items on eBay

Just curious to see where other members go for their entertainment on scf,I lurk the politics and religion forum but I rarely post there,as most of those guys are just too smart for me,answer away,take care Steve

Agreed. Except I post. A lot. I've just got a big mouth (or I guess, since it's the internet, big fingers?)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

P&R no doubt. It trips me out how people get all hot and bothered over religion and their favorite politicians. Now don't get me wrong I vote and believe in god and all but I also I also respect those who don't believe the same way that I do and I also support and defend a person's right to believe in something different from the norm because if push came to shove I would want them to support and defend my rights as well.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

Agreed. Except I post. A lot. I've just got a big mouth (or I guess, since it's the internet, big fingers?)

I'm thinking of becoming an internet tough guy.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always come in here for a laugh, there is always some funny threads in here :) but i have my best time in the basketball show and tell forum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See masonraymond0320's Items on eBay

I always come in here, because its fun to play those number games and read about other peoples opinions, on other topics other than sport cards.

Also really like looking at the hockey show and tell and hockey talk.
    Hidden Content
    I collect: Adam Larsson, Mason Raymond and Matt Duchene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Miami Dolphins New York Mets Miami Heat
    See FLIHGH's Items on eBay

Baseball chat forum gives you the most laughs, hands down.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See duwal's Items on eBay

I'd say usually I frequent either wrestling forum, especially for the RAW/Smackdown thread or the baseball box breaks where I can get a good review of what can be pulled from any boxes I might be interested in purchasing.

Also every once in awhile check out the politics and religion section. Its a small microcosm of how America is today. People for the most part fighting purely for something on one side while dismissing the opposing viewpoint. Criticizing congress for not coming together and completing a goal while still doing their best to take a shot at a particular democrat or republican and butting heads with other members. It is entertaining though

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

"Smarts," despite popular view, isn't just about impersonal abstraction skills. You have the edge in being more down-to-earth and personable.

I like the Chit-Chat section because it's a nice place to relax.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast