Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

it wasn't included in packs and it was in the 98 duocards set. they were signed at shows and public signings so they dont count as a certified auto

oh alright.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

there is apparently a cm punk base card but thats all that i heard. i don't think he has any hits in it

Ok, no CM Punk hits = no point in buying. I will pick up a CM Punk base card from some where, but there is obviously no point in me bothering with this product.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If there is a CM Punk base, that means theres printing plates of him MichiganMan.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings Detroit Tigers Michigan Wolverines

If there is a CM Punk base, that means theres printing plates of him MichiganMan.

True, but 1/1 printing plates, even of CM Punk, are far beyond my price point. Not that I would not love to have one or even all of them, but I doubt I would pull one of CM Punk.

-Robert Lewis

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

I'll be keeing an eye out for the CM Punk plates & 1/1s. I have one each of the base plates from 2010 & Platinum so I'd like at least one from 2011 too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

with punks popularity as of late you can bet they will end up on ebay real quick

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Blowout (5)
    Country
    See noisenotmusictapes's Items on eBay

That's what I'm worried about. Up until before his massive break out this summer his cards were in the middle price point, like they'd get bids but they wouldn't hit the level of Cena/Orton etc. I don't see me being able to ever getting something like the Platinum red 1/1 for $25 ever again!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See friscoknights's Items on eBay

Hopefully some of the newer signers will sell well. Im not going for this set, just going for Cena, ADR, A Ry, and Henry probably, because im not feeling the auto design. I don't like how it doesn't have there names on the front, and it just seems plain.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See holyporcupine's Items on eBay

i love the plain auto design but i have always preferred that about auto cards. i don't like them to be too busy bc i feel it takes away from the signature. i might be the only person who digs em this year

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

My only thing is the autograph bar is too big on the cards. I don't like seeing half the wrestler than autograph than the rest of the wrestler.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast