Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by jaybiddyforeal
    ive been waiting since aug 1st for a lot of 100 g/u and autos i bought. seller said he had sent them out "recentley". the big problem i have with this is i sold a bunch of te cards to ppl on this site figuring i would have them within 10 days. i told them i would be mailing on or about the the 9 or 10th and here it is the 20th and is til dont even ahve the cards!.....

james

james,

you should never assume possesion of the cards until it's in your hands - just to be honest and to stay clear from any potential problems that THIS WILL cause.

just my 2 cents

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jaderock's Items on eBay

Quote Originally Posted by YooperTrav
    my only problem with ebay is that its a buyers market now. in the past I used to make some great sales but now instead of bids, all i get is "watchers" and im selling way low. But on the other hand, its a great place to buy

watchers - are guys with the same card and waiting to see how much your's go for before they decide whether to put their's up or not. I, too, wish they were BIDDERS! :new_Eyecr

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See johnnym4151's Items on eBay

I just have problems with non payers. It gets worse every month. I havent had any problems with sellers yet.

Thanks, John

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12