Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See mtc427's Items on eBay

Me Too! It's a beautiful card and probably one of my favorite cards in my PC now! Keep checking back I have more coming in.

Matt

Score on the Blue Xfractor! Glad to see the previous owner didn't remove it from the case.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Me Too! It's a beautiful card and probably one of my favorite cards in my PC now! Keep checking back I have more coming in.

Matt

Heck yeah, I have several myself, different players of course.
    I'll definitely keep checking back, nice to see a different/non-star player for change!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks haha I love collecting Ryan Gomes! He is one of my fave players since he went my favorite college Providence College. I think I have 20 cards still coming in right now.

Matt

Heck yeah, I have several myself, different players of course.
    I'll definitely keep checking back, nice to see a different/non-star player for change!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Thanks haha I love collecting Ryan Gomes! He is one of my fave players since he went my favorite college Providence College. I think I have 20 cards still coming in right now.

Matt

Sweeet, collect any Croshere stuff?
    I have a pretty extensive Shammgod PC, only missing 2 cards of everything available.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would like to start getting Croshere's PC uniform cards. How many does Shammgod have? I have 1 Auto and 1 RC. Plus my cousin cuts Shammgod's hair when he's not in China playing bball. :)

Where do you live? I live in RI. Are you a PC fan?

Sweeet, collect any Croshere stuff?
    I have a pretty extensive Shammgod PC, only missing 2 cards of everything available.

Last edited by leonpowe0; 09-19-2011 at 07:41 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I would like to start getting Croshere's PC uniform cards. How many does Shammgod have? I have 1 Auto and 1 RC. How many are there? Plus my cousin cuts Shammgod's hair when he's not in China playing bball. :)

Where do you live? I live in RI

Yeah GU Croshere stuff would be the easiest, WAY too many cards to go all the way with.

Crazy about your cousin the barber, thats AWEsome!!
    I'm out in California, been after Shammgod stuff since 1997...
    He only has 23 cards (1 unlisted) but some have been and still are extremely hard to find.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wolvesjr34's Items on eBay

If you have any you don't see in my bucket lmk and what auto are we talking about that I need?

I think you need this one.... or you did when I last looked...

10/25

I think its cool you've had convo's with Gomes on Twitter :D And I respect your collection very nice :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks man! Yea I still need that one. I've been working hard on it. How did u put the pic in the post though? Did you just go to photobucket click on the pic copy the link and and post it in your reply? Ive been trying to figure that out.

I think you need this one.... or you did when I last looked...

10/25

I think its cool you've had convo's with Gomes on Twitter :D And I respect your collection very nice :)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See wolvesjr34's Items on eBay

I used the link with Img tags around it in square brackets :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbplaya's Items on eBay

I know someone with a sick gomes 4 color patch # to 5 pm me and I'll try to get it for you

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast