Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Raising money for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society

I have been selected by the National Multiple Sclerosis Society to become a member of the Greater Mobile MS Leadership Class of 2011, a group of Mobile, Alabama area professionals who have made an outstanding contribution to the business, civic and cultural betterment of our community. With this honor, I have accepted the responsibility of raising money to support the programs of the Alabama Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. I have a very ambitious personal goal of $2,000 that I want to raise for the MS cause by September 26, 2011 (only two more weeks!), and I still have a long way to go. With your help, hopefully I will be able to reach my goal. Please help by making a donation to fight MS. Even a small $10 or $20 dontaion would be greatly appreciated!

The National Multiple Sclerosis Society is the only national voluntary health agency in the United States supporting worldwide research to find the cause of, a cure for, and the means to prevent multiple sclerosis. The Society invests more money in MS research than any other private funder in the world. This investment is paying off as we now have six treatments to help slow the course of this unpredictable disease. Locally the Alabama chapter provides vital programs and services to over 4,000 persons living with the challenges of MS and their families.

Whatever you can give will help, and if you can't give at the moment, you can make a pledge to give in the future. Should you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. Please click on the link below to contribute. I look forward to hearing that you will participate with me in this worthwhile project.

Sincerely,

Brandon

Click here to visit my personal page.
    http://main.nationalmssociety.org/si...s_tafId=220324

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (376)
    Country
    See AUTaxMan's Items on eBay

Bump for the after work crowd.